• 𝒪 𝒩 ℰ •

February 20

I'm currently with my friends,we're just sitting in the cafe talking,since 06:00 and now it's 08:56.

"Soomin,soomin~,SOOMIN" one of my friends,dae screamed at me.

"What,why are you screaming?!" I screamed back

"Because you zoned out" she explained.

"Aaa okay,what were you saying" i asked while putting jacket on cuz it's kinda cold here.

"She was saying that we should go home" another one of my friends,jiho added

"Cool let's go" i said and stand up soon my friends did same. I told them to go outside and wait for me while i pay.

Unfortunately i'm paying today,we have this rule,first one who pays is jiho actually he's the one who made this rule so that's why he starts,anyway sooyun is second since they're lovebirds we decided that she should be second,dae is third,heejin fourth and I'm last.

I was about to pay when someone pressed their card on that thing. I looked at my side confused and saw young handsome man standing right next to me while holding his card.

He was tall,with short dark brown hair,he had beautiful eyes and perfect nose. He's so handsome i feel like I'm melting.

"Ummm sir i was supposed to pay not you" i said politely but coldly.

"I know,I just wanted to pay for you ma lady" he smiled at me.

His deep voice is and his smile is so attractive.

"Okay thanks..." i stopped waiting for him to tell me his name.

"Mingi" he said with that attractive smile.

"thanks Mingi, if i ever meet you again I'll pay for you" i told him and started walking to my friends they were waiting for me infront of cafe.

"Sooo who was that hot guy who payed for you?" Heejin teased while smirking.

"I have no idea he just said he wanted to pay for me.anyway aren't we going?"

"Yea get in the car losers" jiho said and unlocked his car. On normal days I would get in the car first but today I just want to walk home.

"Soomin are you coming?" Sooyun asked confused since i was just standing there looking at jihos car.

"Nah I'll walk home"

"are you okay?" She asked worriedly cuz usually i hate walking.

"Yea sooyun don't worry about me. text me when you guys get home" she nodded. Jiho started car and they left.

I also started walking.i have no idea why do I want to walk I don't like walking I'm too lazy for that but now i have this weird feeling that makes me want to walk home.

As i was walking through dark windy street,I felt like someone was following me but when I turned around i saw no one. I felt that again but this time i called. "Is someone there?if you're following me don't."  I said as if they will do what i say.

I heard something and when I turned around i saw someone. since it's night and I'm half blind I couldn't see who it was but he looked familiar,very familiar.

They're getting on my nerves. as i turned around angrily i saw Mingi standing in front of me...but how did he get so close so fast?

"Oh my god mingi you scared me!" he didn't say anything just stared at me. "Helloooo are you gonna say anything or no?!" Now he's getting on my nerves.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and started walking away "Wait" he said out of blue. "Oh so now you can talk?!what do you want" i said sarcastically.

He came closer,like super closer our faces were inches away from each other i felt his breath on my face.