• 𝒯 𝒲 ℰ 𝒩 𝒯 𝒴 𝒪 𝒩 ℰ •

Next day march 6  12:07 PM

We alr woke up and got ready. I walk downstairs and saw boys sitting. "Good morning" seonghwa said with smile "morning is never good." I said and sit down next to Hongjoong ofc.

"We're going today right?" I asked. "Yes at 1 pm. Why?" Yeosang said. "I'm kinda nervous and scared"

"It's okay dw one or two member will always be with you so don't be scared" wooyoung said with sweet smile.

hour later Highests came. "Hello" they said and we all bowed. "Are y'all ready?" Highest n1 asked. Everyone nodded.

"Okay then hold each others hand tightly" Highest n2 said as we all started holding hands. Suddenly everything went black i couldn't see anything.

I tried opening my eyes but i couldn't,suddenly i opened them and saw different place,it was all black and red.

"We're here. Now boys follow me and soomin you follow yunjin" highest n3 said and pointed to lady behind me.

"Hello I'm yunjin,I'm gonna accompany you while boys will be with Highests" she said with smile

"Hi.nice to know,btw I'm soomin" i replied with smile. "Yes i know.now what do you wanna do?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Hmm here isn't much stuff to do,but we can just go outside and have a conversation"

"That would be nice" we smiled and she started walking,ofc u followed her. When we were on our way to outside some girl stand in front of us.

"Who's this?" She asked yunjin coldly. "Ateezs human" yunjin answered annoyed. "Oh i see,poor girl she will die soon" she said sarcastically. "I'm sure no one cares but still er ai pi" (rip) she added and laughed.

"I rather die than hear your annoying laugh again" i said with disgusted face. Suddenly her face changed she looked at me coldly, "excuse me?!"

"You're excused." I said and she got angry,like chill dude. "Who do you think you are?!"

"Min soomin?"

"Listen min soomin,talk to me like that again and you will die before ritual"

"Ohhhh so scary, if you kill me you'll kill ateez too just so yk,and if you will threaten me again you will not be able to see day light again"

"Let's not waste out precious time on this bitch" yunjin said and continued walking. "May i ask who that was?" I asked yunjin.

"Her name is jiso, she thinks she's better than everyone else. But actually she's selfish bitch if she ever comes at you tell me." She said and i nodded.

We arrived outside and sat on chairs. View was so beautiful flowers everywhere even fountain was there.

"So how old are you soomin?"

"22, what about you?"

"2300"

"Oh You're Vampire too?"

"Hybrid actually,vampire and werewolf"

"Wow that's cool."

For next hours we talked about random things and kinda ourselves too. "Boys should be done by now,let's go inside"

We walked inside,i saw some of the boys they waved at us and we waved back. When we got closer i saw hongjoong talking to jiso?

"Yes i got it,all rooms are done" jiso said. When hongjoong saw me he smiled. "Hey babe" he said and hugged me. "Hey how was training?" I asked him.

Meanwhile jiso was dumbfounded,i enjoyed watching her reactions. "It was nice but tiring,let's go jiso give us keys to our rooms we should go rest"

We all started walking to our rooms jiso give us directions. My room was between hongjoongs and yunjins which i liked.

Rooms were so clean and nice. I was tired from nothing but yea so i decided to sleep.

Next day march 7 03:49 PM

I woke up and looked at clock on my phone. "Woah i slept too much" i said and get up. I freshen up get dressed and walked outside.

When i get out i saw yunjin talking to someone,i walked up to her. "Hey sorry for interrupting your conversation" i said. "Oh hey soomin how are you?" Yunjin asked. "I'm good what about you?"

"I'm good too. Btw meet my best friend nayeon"

"Hey nice to meet you I'm soomin"

"Nice to meet you too. Are you ateezs human or stray kids?" Stray what

"Stray kids? Like stray stray kids?" I asked confused

"Oh no its hybrid peck they have confusing name yea"

"Ohhh. I'm ateezs human by the way. And speaking of them do you know where are they?"

"they will be training for whole day" yunjin said "oh why like that?"

"You know you guys had problems home so you guys came late and since there's only 13 days left before ritual they have to train harder"

"Oh that's kinda bad but they will not get tired anyway"

"Agree. We were gonna eat lunch now do you wanna join us?" Nayeon asked nicely. "Sure if yunjin is also okay with that"

"I would be glad if you joined us" yunjin said with smile. "Then sure." We all started walking to cafeteria.

We get our food and sit down on empty table. "So you're human right?" Nayeon asked. "Yes. What about you?"

"I'm vampire" "ohh nicee nicee.btw i wanted to ask this yesterday but I forgot,did you spend your whole life here or"

"Well we sometimes visit human world too i actually wanted to live there but i didn't knew much about that place and yunjin didn't wanted to come"

"That's nice. How about now, do you still wanna live there?"

"Why not actually. Idk if you know but we're coming there for your ritual with highests so maybe we'll stay"

"Yes we should ask highests too it would be nice living there,and if you survive, I'm sure you will we can be friends and hang out sometimes" yunjin added.

"That would be great. Now i wanna survive more."

We talked more while eating then after lunch they had to work but after that we meet outside and talked again.

I haven't saw ateez for whole day which is okay but not okay? Hopefully they're okay that's all i care.

Published: 07.07.23 damn i took four months to upload?
Updated: 09.12.23