• 𝒯 𝒲 𝒪 •

"So will you tell me your story and what do i have to do when that red moon comes up?" I asked calmly

"So thousand years ago i had mission..." Hongjoong started

BACK IN PAST WHEN HONGJOONG FIRST GOT A MISSION

"Kim hongjoong..." highest said my name as i get nervous since it's my first time meeting them.

"Mhmm...mhmm... okay nice" highest N2 said. "So your mission is to get a peck of vampires,you will be leader of the peck and also you will pick vampires by yourself" he added

"Got it sir" i bowed ngl this is kinda scary. "You will start searching for vampires tomorrow,when you're going to be done,come here" highest N3 added

"Okay thank you sir" i bowed again and left that place. I'll start searching today.

I was walking in the forest when i heard someone screaming i rushed to the voice and found young man killing another young man, bingo. I quickly walked over to them.

"What are you looking at?!" Young man who I'm guessing is vampire said while he dropped lifeless body on the ground.

"You're vampire" i said with light smirk. "Yea as you can see,are you vampire too?" Good good.

"Yes,i have offer to you" i said as he raised one of his eyebrow and said. "Hmm let's see tell me about it" i explained everything to him,I'm 80% sure he'll agree.

"Deal,now let's go search for others too btw how many vampire do you want other than me?"

"Seven.kim hongjoong" i said and put my hand out of my pocket to shake

"Park seonghwa"  he shook my hand.

We continue walking for hours. "Let's go to the bar and drink for a while and then we can continue" i suggested and seonghwa agreed.

When we were on our way to bar we saw two young man,one was drinking girls blood and another one was watching him proudly.

Me and seonghwa walked over to them,when they saw us they come to us with vampire speed and caught us by our collars.

"Chill young men we're vampires too" seonghwa said. "Ohh sorry for that" one of them apologized and started walking away slowly.

"First of all are you leaving this lifeless body to us? And second i have offer to you guys" they stopped.

"Carry on." One of them said. "So highest vampires gave me mission,i have to make a peck with vampire i have to be leader and when i pick how many vampires i want and when I finally find them all i have to go back to highests with my peck" I technically told them same thing i told seonghwa.

"I'm in" "I'm also in" they said.

"Cool I'm kim hongjoong and this is park Seonghwa welcome to our peck ATEEZ,now let's go search for others"

"Nice to meet y'all I'm Choi san and he is jung wooyoung"

"Nice to meet you too. Bye We need four person other than us" seonghwa added.

We walked into the bar and when we were drinking i heard someone talking so i started listening to them.

"Yo i think vampires are here" one told another. "Yea I think that too and i feel like that guy over there is listening to us" they both have deep voices.

"Y'all let's go outside i found two vampires" i told boys.

We walked outside and i heard footsteps i looked around and saw two young man. "Well Hello there" i said smirking.

"Are you guys following us?"  Tall one said. "Why would we?" Seonghwa responded.

"I don't know maybe to kill us?!" Short one said. "Ohhhh, yea no we were just drinking but if you want i have offer to you two" i said with light smile.

"What kinda offer?" Seonghwa explained everything since I'm already sick of that story and they agreed.talls name is song mingi and shorters name is kang yeosang. Two vampire and we're done.

We were just walking around forest when someone suddenly hit me I looked around and saw no one... definitely vampire or vampires.

Someone kicked mingi in his 'thing' then they finally came out. "Well well well...who do we have here?!" I said and kicked taller in the stomach, we all started fighting after about 15 minutes strangers were on the floor.

And lastly we made deal. newbys names are choi jongho and jeong yunho. now let's go to highests. I already told boys how to act.

"Hello highests" i said and bowed boys followed me.

"Wow hongjoong you made record in our vampire history no one found seven vampires in just a few hours" highest N1 said,good good.

"Okay look at the papers in front of y'all and then sign it if you agree on everything" highest N3 said.

We passed papers too highests now it's time to tell us if we are confirmed or not.

"And i highest N1 confirm new vampire peck called ATEEZ,congratulations boys" everyone was clapping for us.

"Before you leave let me tell you something" highest N2 started. "On March 20th of 2023 at exactly 12:00,in the nigh,red moon will rise up and that's when you have to do ritual"

"What kinda ritual?" I asked. "Rituals name is 'ritual of survivor' in 2022 we will give you persons name you have to  find them to complete ritual" highest N2 added.

"I'll explain better,so you have time till march 1st to find  this person when you find them keep them safe before march 20th. Now when march comes some space of your forest will be circled with fire,you have to stand between fires while that one person will be in the middle of the circle and around them there should be ashes of one of the highest we'll give you that later anyway,then you start saying spell we will give you that later too and after that you'll survive without any harm" Highest N3 explained clearly.

"What about that one person are they gonna die?" Yeosang asked

"Maybe or maybe not you'll can leave now"

We all left and continued living before 2022. In 2022 we go to highests.

"Wow you guys have changed so much" highest N3 said.

"Yes sir,we're here for info about that special person" i said.

"Yea yea, here her name is Min Soomin" highest N1 said as he hand us papers.

"Her?!" Seonghwa said kinda loudly. "Yes seonghwa you heard me right soomin is a girl,you can leave now"

"Okay thank you sir" we bowed and left.

PRESENT

"That's all" Hongjoong said. I'm still in shock.

"Oh so there is some chances that I'll die how cool. where's my room i need to sleep" i get up. I don't know what i feel like I'm scared but also feel that everything is going to be alright. I'm trying to be positive.

Jongho showed me my room it was kinda pretty now let's sleep i hope everything will go smoothly.

Published: 21.02.23
Updated: 09.12.23