Late Night Laundry PT 2

New York x California, correct me on any mistakes please! Just don't be overly judgy when you do, please and thank you (:

Guess who's projecting through California again! It's me, I'm very sad. 

Warnings! Panic attack/meltdown? (This is what I kinda go through sometimes at minor inconveniences, and I've been told by some people it's probably just a meltdown of some sort or that it's a panic attack by others) inform me if I missed anything. 

Again, I will probably apologize every time I write one of these, but this may be poorly written and inaccurate to their normal personalities. Even so, I hope it's a good read, and I'm sorry for being so self-conscious about my writing. 

~~~~~

A firm mist spread across the ground of the outdoors while the chill air flowed through the house. The morning sun began to wake, warm hues of reds, pinks, oranges, yellows and purples cast across the horizon and through every window as the world began to stir. Sounds of birds singing accompanied that of the few doors that opened in the house followed closely by light footsteps that patted through the halls. 

Some states that weren't too happy with the cooling fresh air; cursing under their breaths as they brewed their morning caffein that sent the smooth scent of coffee through the house. Just another normal morning, some states found themselves lounging in the living area or starting on breakfast for themselves and other states. Others simply curled back into their warm comforters, choosing to sleep until they couldn't anymore. 

California sat in the far corner of the living room. Although exhausted from lack of sleep, only managing what must have been three hours before his alarm went off, he knew going back to sleep would cause the same problem he had been dealing with for the past week. His legs were pulled under him as he read from the book that sat in his hand, his head leaned against his other hand as he skimmed the pages. He had changed into a cozy sweater and a soft pair of sweatpants while still sporting his usual hat, although something still felt a tad off. Maybe it was from lack of sleep. 

There was a sudden sound of a door slamming shut, the almost frantic sound of apologizing before the sound of two pairs of running feet. Well, one pair running, the other had firmer steps that were in rhythm with each other, almost like that of a strong drum in a band. He looked up from his book to see Florida giggling as he ran out the door, not even wearing shoes as he threw the door closed behind him. 

Soon, he watched as New York walked into the room clearly pissed off. The northeastern state glanced over at him and the others before letting out a frustrated sigh, already having on shoes as he chased Florida out the door. Every other state in the room left, deciding to go to their room since Florida was back on his usual shit and New York was pissed off. The golden state furrowed his eyebrows trying to comprehend what just happened, eventually shaking his head and deciding it wasn't that important as he looked back down at his book. 

After about an hour breakfast was called out to be served. The smell of bacon and pancakes wafted through the house, drawing out any states still in their room. Some took their food to their rooms, some sat in the kitchen, although most sat around in the living room; on the couches and chairs, some on the floor, a couple on the table. 

California was only a few more chapters into his book finding himself too tired to comprehend most of it. Although used to it by now, it was still annoying to not be able to process half of everything going on at once. Multiple conversations continuing on top of one another giving him a headache, the overwhelming smell of food and coffee that made him nauseous, and the fact that the lights were to bright all sent him into an unusually quiet and unreadable mood. No one noticed