CHAPTER 8: SECRET ADMIRE

At the apartment, Hakimi cooks at the kitchen, humming his favorite music tune. At the living room, Hinaki, Tomori and Sayuri play cards. The door opens as Reo looks in. She sees Hakimi that still cooking and stands beside him, looking at him in interest and her imaginary tail wiggle. Knowing that she is here, Hakimi rubs her head slowly, earning a small giggle. 

"Aren't you suppose to be at the practice with Tsumu Tsumu?" asked Hakimi. 

"Later. RAS is discussing about going to Guam this weekend since we have the invitation to perform," said Reo. 

"We do have invitation too," said Hakimi. 

"Can't wait to perform together with you," said Reo. 

"You can ask the organizer for that," said Hakimi. 

The door opens again as Haruka and Ari walk in. Reo's eyes go wide. 

"Ari-chan," called Reo. 

"Hello, Reo-chan," said Ari. 

Haruka looks at Hakimi that still cooking. 

"What are you cooking?" asked Haruka. 

"French Fries. We plan to eat this while watching anime marathon," said Hakimi. 

"I love your fries. They taste good," squealed Ari. 

Haruka walks towards her fiance and stands beside him. 

"You're going to Guam on the next holiday?" asked Haruka. 

"Yeah. Got invitation," said Hakimi. 

"I see," said Haruka. 

"What's wrong?" asked Hakimi. 

"Nothing. Nevermind," said Haruka as she walks towards the living room. 

'That's strange' thinks Hakimi. 

Later, they gather at the living room, watching TV. Reo snuggles on Hakimi's left side as Ari snuggles on right side, earning sweatdrops from the dark brown haired. 

"I want to join the cuddling too," whined Sayuri. 

Hakimi stands up. 

"You girls have fun. I'm going to check the mail," said Hakimi as he walks towards the door, earning cute pouts from Reo, Ari and Sayuri. 

Hakimi walks towards the letterbox and opens it. A purple letter and pink letter fall to the ground. He picks up and looks at it. 'A letter? Addressed to me?' thinks Hakimi. He puts the letters on his pockets and continue looking at the remain content of the mail box. 'Just normal bills' thinks Hakimi as he he heads towards to his apartment.

Nearby, Kanon looks at Hakimi that begin to climb on the stair. She puts her hand on her chest and walks away.

At the Kamiya-Nakagawa residence, Hakimi walks into his room and sits on the computer table. He opens the purple letter. 

"Greeting Hakimi Hassan.  Ever since I see your performance at the stage, I have a crush on you. I wish I can confess to you face to face but I am too scared to do that and we both been in different school. I can hope I will be able to confess to you," read Hakimi. 

'No name. Secret Admire?' thinks Hakimi.  Behind him, Haruka looks at the letter. 

At Ichigaya residence, Poppin Party finished practice their song. As they pack up their things, Ayasa looks around the bag franticly. 

"What's wrong?" asked Ayaka. 

"I can't find the letter," said Ayasa. 

"Oh the letter for Hakimi-kun? I already send it," said Aimi. 

"You did what?" asked Ayasa, shocked. 

"I don't know you have a crush on him?" asked Rimi. 

"Because I don't," said Ayasa, annoyed. 

"Are you sure?" asked Aimi with a smile. 

"Shut up!" yelled Ayasa, blushing.

The next day, Sayuri walks along the hallway, humming happily. 

"Excuse me." 

She looks at Kanon that stands at the door of the classroom. 

"Shizaki-san. Anything you need?" asked Sayuri. 

"Are you heading towards the roof for lunch?" asked Kanon. 

"Yes. Hinaki-chan and Tomori-chan are waiting for me there," said Sayuri. 

"Can I join?" asked Kanon. 

"Sure. The ore the merrier," said Sayuri.

"Then, I will decide to join you too." 

The duo look at Haruka that stands there. 

"Kudo-sempai. Sure," said Sayuri. 

The trio head towards the stairs to the roof.

Meanwhile, Hakimi, Yoshitsugu, Rina and Aoi sit on the roof, eating their lunch. The door opens and Miyu Kubota, Akari Kito and Maria Sashide walk in. 

"They can't find any other model for that project?" asked Maria. 

"Yes. Almost all model are busy with their own project," said Miyu. 

She sees the quartz that eating their lunch while talking. She walks fast towards the quartz, shocking her best friends. 

"Excuse me," said Miyu. 

Hakimi looks at her. 

"Yes. Anything you need?" asked Hakimi. 

"Can you help me?" asked Miyu. 

"You need to explain more about this problem of yours," said Hakimi.

After school ends, Hakimi, Yoshitsugu and Miyu walk towards the model agency. 

"Sorry for dragging you in this mess," said Miyu. 

"Why choose us? I am pretty sure Hidaka-san and Yuki-san are better model candidate than us," said Hakimi. 

"I know but the producer want both of you since you are the member of the famous band Frouze," said Miyu. 

He looks at Yoshitsugu. 

"Yeah we used to have photoshoot for our cover album," said Hakimi. 

"Thank you for coming." 

They look at the Producer Nanjo that stands up from the sofa. 

"You're welcome," said Hakimi. 

"Then, let me explain about the photoshoot. The magazine is on Valentine's Day so we need a pair of model for that," said the Producer Nanjo. 

"Who is another model since there are 3 of us here?" asked Hakimi. 

"I'm here to accompany him," said Yoshitsugu, pointing towards Hakimi. 

"How about you give a full makeover on him, making him a girl?" asked Hakimi pointing towards very annoyed Yoshitsugu. 

Miyu looks at the duo with interest.

"The camera is ready." 

Producer Nanjo looks at the cameraman that stands nearby. She nods then looks at the trio. 

"Shall we begin?" asked Producer Nanjo. 

"Lead the way," said Hakimi. 

They walk towards the studio.

Late at night, Hakimi walks into the apartment. 'Poor Tsugu Tsugu being shy around Kubota-san' thinks Hakimi as he opens the door. 'At least his female form is cute' thinks Hakimi as he snickers. She sees Sayuri asleep on the sofa. He sighs. 'Is she waiting for me?' thinks Hakimi as he picks up his sister and walks towards her room. 'I wonder what she wants to talk about' thinks Hakimi as he puts her on her bed and covers her with her blanket. He walks towards the door. 'Sweet dream, lil sis' thinks Hakimi as he switches off the light and closes the door.