CHAPTER 1:REUNION

At Risa Penthouse, Risa Tsumugi watch her band, Raise A Suilen practice their songs; Riko Kohara plays the lead, Raychell plays bass, Reo Kurachi plays piano and Natsume plays the drum. As the songs ends, Risa leans towards the microphone. 

"Okay, that's enough for today," said Risa. 

The four of them walk out from the recording room. 

"I head there is a new band competition called Bandori Festival All Stars," said Riko. 

"Yeah. The town also talk about it," said Reo. 

"Okay everyone, let's have ramen before going home," said Natsume. 

"You girls can go ahead. I need to finish on this song," said Risa. 

"Okay, see you tomorrow," said Raychell as she walks out along with Reo, Riko and Natsume.

Meanwhile, at the agency, Hakimi Hassan, Tomori Kusunoki, Sayuri Date, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and Hinaki Yano stand in front of the producer Arisa Komiya. 

"There is a rumor about incoming band competition called Bang Dream Festival All Stars," said Tomori. 

"Yeah but what it has to do with us?" asked Hakimi. 

Producer Komiya pulls out a letter. 

"There is an invitation for Frouze. But you need to join small events around town," said Producer Komiya. 

The dark brown haired sighs. 

"This is annoying," said Hakimi. 

"I know that both you and Date-san are introverts but this can help you gain confidence," said Producer Komiya. 

Sayuri looks at Hakimi that sighs. 

"Don't worry, Onichan, we can do it slowly," said Sayuri. 

"Hopefully, Sayuri-chan. Hopefully," said Hakimi. 

"That's all for today. I will send the events on your smartphone later on. Now time for your practice," said Producer Komiya. 

"Good idea," said Hakimi as the group stand up and head towards the door. 

Later at the studio, Hakimi holds the red and white guitar, Tomori holds the dark red and purple guitar, Sayuri holds the orange bass guitar and Hinaki stands on the keyboard while Yoshitsugu sits at the drumset. 

(Angelic Angel - Frouze [original group - µ's]  vocal: Tomori Kusunoki, backing vocal: Sayuri Date and Hinaki Yano) 

Tomori sighs. 

"Let's stop our practice for today. We have a lot to digest about the information our producer gave us," said Tomori. 

"Good idea. I still need to head home and cook," said Hakimi. 

"You should let me cook sometimes," said Tomori. 

"The last time I let you cook, you burnt my kitchen. So, no thank you," said Hakimi as Tomori pouts. 

As the guitarist put their guitar into guitar bag, their smartphone beep as all members pull out and read the screen. 

"Enroll in high school?" asked Hakimi, shocked. 

"Do co-ed or all-boys high school even exist around here?" asked Yoshitsugu. 

"I doubt it. I mean most of it are girls high school," said Hakimi.