CHAPTER 28: BATTLE OF THE BANDS part 2

Frouze looks at the screen that shows MC explains about the second round. 'This is where things get hard' thinks Hakimi. He glances towards Aimi that enjoy talking with her band. 'Answering confessions. How should I do that' thinks Hakimi. 

"Kimi." 

He looks at Tomori. He sighs. 

"Let's go," said Hakimi.

At the stage, Frouze stands on the stage. 

"Our first song for this round, Target," said Tomori as the audiences cheer.

(Target - Frouze : vocal - Hakimi. [Original - Koji Wada])

Aimi looks at the performance. 

"Terakawa-san." 

She looks at Haruka that walks towards her. 

"After this competition. I want to talk to you," said Haruka. 

"Okay," said Aimi.

At the stage, Tomori looks at the audiences. 

"Next song, Dive," said Tomori as the audiences cheer.

(Dive - Frouze [Original - Setsuna Yuki])

Aina looks at the screen that shows the crowd cheers on Frouze's performance. She sighs. 'Roselia never have that audiences cheer that wildly. Expected from our rival' thinks Aina. Haruka looks at Frouze that walks down from the stage and Afterglow climbs the stage.

At the stage, Aftergow stands facing the audience. 

"Our first song, On Your Mark," said Ayane as the crowd cheers.

(On Your Mark - Afterglow)

Hakimi smiles. 'Ayaneru does have the best voice' thinks Hakimi. 

"Why?" 

He looks at Reo that stands in front of him, tears in her eyes. 

"Why don't you want me as your partner? Is it because I am in middle school that you just see me as your sister?" asked Reo.  

"Reochi," said Hakimi. 

"Is it because you always babysat me that you can't see me as your life partner?" asked Reo. 

He smiles softly and rubs her head. 

At the stage, Ayane smirks. 

"Last song for today, That is how I roll," said Ayane as the crowd cheers.

(That is how I roll - Afterglow)

Ayane smiles at he cheering crowd. 'We may not as great as Frouze but we enjoy performing like them' think Ayane. She and her band walks down from the stage. They walk pass Roselia that head towards the stage.

 They walk pass Roselia that head towards the stage