Take over

Hunter
——————————————————————

"Hunter?"

I looked up from the book as she called my name.

"Baby I know you won't like what I'm about to say but just hear me out. I have a plan-"

"No."

I didn't need to hear the rest. I already knew she was planning something dumb.

"Baby please just listen to me."

"Okay I'm listening."

I was willing to hear her out but if the conclusion was dumb then I'd say no.

"Okay look. I know I've been kidnapped two times, but BUT!"

She was me about to say no again. I don't know where this is going but I don't like it.

"I think I need to be kidnapped again."

"Are you out of your fucking mind?"

I rose from the bed placing the book down approaching her. I went to feel her forehead, her neck checking for any sign of a fever.

She started pushing my hands away.

"No. Hear me out baby. Your not listening."

I grabbed her hand stepping back until the bed hit the insides of my knees.

I pulled her into my lap by her waist.

"Okay tell me about this crazy idea you have."

"Hedor, his dad told him if he didn't bring me back tonight he was kicked out of the clan. He doesn't wanna turn me in but his mama is still there. I made a deal with his mom and I need to uphold my end of the deal.

If he takes me back we can take her."

Yup. She lost her damn mind.

"You wanna risk your life for a deal. What was this deal?"

"She gave me an escape out and I seek revenge for her."

"No. Just no. We recently got you back. The kids have missed us. They don't want us to go."

"WE won't go. Hedor and I-"

"Ah! I see."

"Hunter... not like that. I just made a promise and I have to keep it. We can make arrangements for the better of us all."

"Why don't you ask Hedor?"

"Hunter."

I admit I was being a little petty but this Hedor dude is starting to get on my nerves.

"Okay let's ask my mom and if she agrees we go."

"Okay."

The Moon Goddess always knows what's good for us. I trust her decision completely and pretty sure she will side with me.

10 minutes later

"Hunter she said yes so that's finale. I'm going. Let's talk to Hedor."

Surprisingly the Moon Goddess sides against me. I feel like the worlds against me lately.

  I watched her walk out the door. Why does it seem as if we're drifting apart?

Reluctantly I followed her to the door ajar from ours. She wanted him close. Ha.

I walked into the door and Gorthana was facing me with a flustered face. I looked over her and there stood Hedor standing with a pillow pulled infront if his private area.Caught like a dear in headlights.