BYOP: bring your own plate cause this girl is about to EAT.

I stormed in the house. "WHERES GRU?" I demanded, tears streaming down my face. "WHERE IS HE?" And there he was with Lucy. Lucy had her brand new ring. Wait... is that a Kay ring? Wow. that's the same 'promise ring' Gru got.. for me.

Gru looked up and saw me. "Wow, Y/N, you look... amazing."

I was standing there in my dress which I cut to look like Gru's face. It was beautiful. Stunning if I may say. Gru was touched. 

"Y/N... I don't know what to say..." Gru stammered.

"I do." I said confidently. And right then and there, me and grew made out. For a solid 10 MINUTES. In front of everyone. It was amazing. The quiet girl kissed the jock. Who would've thought?

I walked up to Lucy and ripped the ring off her finger.

"Kiss begins with K. But you know what else does? KISS MY ASS." I slammed Lucy's ring on the ground, and It broke into a million tiny pieces. The ring that should've been mine is now gone. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" yelled Lucy 

"I'm Y/N, and as of right now, I'm Gru's. so step aside Lucy. Or should I say LucBALLS?"

Lucy ran away crying. "I've missed you, Y/N." Gru kissed me softly. 

Me and Gru got married a few months later, and Gru a family. Lucy Gru a case of tuberculosis and died about a decade later.

The end