𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Narcissa POV

After we fall asleep I heard a knock on the door. I slowly woke up and so did Y/N. "Bloody hell!" She whispers angrily. Both of us exhausted af because of the ball, the dancing and not to forget the sex. She stood up and walked to the door. Both of us too tired to realized we don't hold hands anymore.

"Did you watched at the fucking time?! It's the middle of the fucking night! What do you want?!" She spats at someone. "Y/N we need to talk" I heard a male voice. "Tomorrow" she snarled and slammed the door shut. "Fucking idiot" she mutters under her breath and got back into bed and snuggled into us. We was about to sleep again when suddenly my brain starts to function.

"Baby!" I yell. "Stop the fuck yelling!" She covers her ears. "It worked" I say excitedly. "What worked?" She asks still sleepy and confused and rubbed her eyes. She stopped her movements and looked at her hands. "Merlin, finally!" She was way to much excited. Didn't she enjoyed holding my hand? "I did but now I can use them again and can hug my family and friends!" She cheered.

She stood up and did a wheel. I didn't even know she can do it. I'm impressed. "I didn't do it in so long" she whispers excited. "Come back to bed baby, I want to sleep" Bella yawned. She did and laid on her back. Both, Bella and me, placed our hands around Y/N's stomach and laid our heads on her chest. I think Bella didn't recognized our new freedom.

The next morning I woke up and decided on a nice bath. I filled the tube and stripped myself. I feel someone hugging me from behind and placed a kiss on my neck. "Good day baby" Y/N whispers. "Good day my love, care to join me?" I questioned. "With pleasure" she smiles and stripped herself. I laid down in the tube and Y/N laid on me, hugging my stomach while her head was on my shoulder.

I draw random patters on her back and she hummed in response, falling asleep again. Around 10 minutes later a sleepy Bellatrix came in and stopped the moment she saw us. "Seriously? Sex yesterday and now she is sleeping on you in the tube? She definitely loves you more than me.." Bella said hurt.

"Don't say that, she get used to me being around 24/7. I think she forgot we are separated. She instantly hold my hand again." I answer and lifted our hands. "You are separated?!" She whisper- shouted. "Yes, it worked. Now is your time with her. After all the weeks of us being together you deserve your alone time." I smile. "If she even wants it anymore" she mumbles.

"I already told you once we are separated we spend the day together. You still slept the moment I got into the bathroom. If you would've been the one who stood here I had done the same. Stop thinking I don't want you!" Y/N says sternly. She backed away from me and made it to the end of the tube. "Come here" Bella did as Y/N ask for and kneeled down. "I love you as much as I love Narcissa, please stop thinking I love her more, understand?" "Yes" she mumbles embarrassed.

"Give me 10 minutes, I'll get ready, then we eat something, I say my family goodbye and the rest of the day we can do whatever you want, ok?" "Ok" She replied quietly and kissed her. She stepped out of the tube and flicked her hand to dress herself. She apply some make up while I stepped out and dry myself. Bella took a quick shower and I started to dress me. Like yesterday Y/N did my make up. She is really talented. After everyone was finished we made our way to the kitchen for late breakfast or early lunch, whatever.

Y/N POV

"Good day everyone" I said while I stepped through the door. "Good day love how-" Mom trailed of once she saw mine and Cissa's hands are not invited anymore. She immediately stood up, run to me and hugged me tight. Same goes with the rest of my family. "Someone had fun last night." Charlie smirks. "You didn't?" I ask in return and smirk back. "I wish, Jay stood up in the middle of the fucking night and walked out. Ever since he is sleeping." He rolled his eyes.