𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷🌶️

Y/N POV

We made our way back to Hogwarts after I said goodbye to my family. "I'll take some stuff from our dorm, can you go to the kitchen and take some snacks?" I ask. "Sure" Bels gave me a quick kiss and walked to the kitchen. I stepped into my dorm and saw Cissy correcting some work. We still have some left? "Hey love" she greets me smiling. "Hey, still work left?" I ask curious. "No, I prepare something for tomorrow. Where is Bella?" "Kitchen, we have a picnic" I smile and took a blanket. "Can I come with you?" "No, remember? It's her time now" "oh come on!" Cissa whined.

I kissed her passionately and let her have the dominance for once. I want her to know, that even if I'm with Bella alone, I don't want her to feel left behind. We backed away for air and she smiled at me. "Next time we go together, alright?" "Yes!" She beamed. I wanted to go before she spoke up again. "Baby?" I turned around, "Yes?" "Can I ask you something?" "Go on" I made my way back to her. I saw her hesitate and slightly uncomfortable to ask the question.

I caresses her cheek gently, try to calm her down. She leaned into my touch and pressed her cheek more into the palm of my hand. "Do you still want to ask me? If not it's ok, take your time" "I do want to ask you but I don't know if I like the answer.." "you never find out if you don't ask me." "Was she better than me?" She whispers. I was shock about her question. "Cissa, with all respect, but I don't answer your question." I told her carefully. "So she was.." she said and tears roll down her cheek.

"You can't compare her to you Narcissa. It was different, for obvious reasons" I say honest, while mumble the last words. "How so?" She questioned confused. She doesn't know? "Never mind, I forgot" she adds quickly. "Do you think I was born to know how to be with a woman? It took me some approaches before I mastered it. Give yourself a little bit time. You'll see eventually I'll completely fall apart under your simplest touch." I giggle and she laughs out loud.

"At some point you need to fuck me with a strap, I hope you know that" she said now serious. "As long as you don't fuck me with one, I'm good with that." I answer back. "Or my bi arse will be pissed" I add laughing. "What do you mean?" "That must be balanced, it was already hard enough in the time where I was together with Dray. I had to suppress the desire really strongly. It has to be equal, then I'm good." I answer truthfully. "I want at least 1 time try it, please" she looks at me with puppy eyes. "We'll see. Now I need to go, Bella is worried I got lost" I kissed her again and walked out to the place Bella and I wanted our picnic.

"Sorry Bels, I talked to Cissa" I apologized and gave her a kiss. "What does she wanted?" She asks curious. "Nothing important." I smile. I didn't want her to know that her sister asked something like this. "She asked if I was better, right?" How the fuck? I think she saw me widen my eyes and continued "she ever needed approval for everything. Ever since we are kids she wanted to be better than me in everything. So what did you told her?" "I told her it was different and she can't compare herself to you" I answer honest.

"I didn't told her that, but you can reach this specific spot deep inside of me, that's why the pleasure is twice as much for me. It has nothing to do with you being better. I mean I can't tell, I did most of work, and Cissy just needs time to know what I like. Nothing more." I continue after I sit down. "What will happen if one of us is better than the other. Will you sleep more with that person than?" She questioned interested. "No. Both of you will figure out after some time what I like and what I don't like. It will be equal. I would never prefer one of you."

"It's already equal now?" She pokes. "Until now yes." I retorted. "What the future holds I don't know. If I sleep with you, I won't go right after to her and do the same. After a while, if you spend enough time with a woman, then the cycles will adjust. This will happen to her and me eventually. This weeks you'll be the lucky one and another week she will be. It depends on my mood and how needy one of you gets. Or what I prefer the time. I'll try to make it as much equal as possible, so non of you feels disadvantaged."