𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷🌶️

⚠️Remember, it's G!P⚠️

Y/N POV

"What do you want?" I ask coldly after I closed the door. "Apologizing, I'm really s-" "spare your apology" I interrupt. "You really hurt me with your comment. I do understand that you have trust issues, but I'm not Lucius. Go back to Hogwarts and think if you still want to be with me or if it's better we end it. I don't have time for your jealousy or for reminding you permanently to trust me. If I talk to Dray, hug him or kiss his cheek, do you want forbid it because he is my ex? Or Pansy? Do you want me to don't talk to anyone anymore because of the possibility I could cheat or leave you and be with them instead? This is not how it works for me Narcissa. This is not how I want to live. You are scared I will cheat or leave you? Quick reminder, I have 2 girlfriends who can possible cheat or leave me. How do you think I feel? But I trust both of you enough to know you would never leave me without a good reason. It's even harder for me with you because Bella has no other choice than stick with me, but you have. I can't feel what you feel, like I can with her. So rather you trust me completely or it's over. Your choice." I continue still with no emotions.

She started to cry, quickly turned into loud sobbing. "I d-don't want t-to leave you" she chocked out in between sobs. "Than start trusting me. I don't need another relationship with a person who cling on me and ask me constantly where I was, with who I was or what we talked about." I replied. "I p-promise" she said with a hiccup. "I love you Narcissa, even more than I loved Draco. There is no one in the world I would even consider being with, other than you and your sister. You have absolutely no reason to worry about me leaving you two. If this happens I'm dead." I told her truthfully.

She looks at me and I opening my arms for her to hug me. She immediately flung her arms around me tightly and cried into my neck. "Shh, everything's ok" I whisper and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. I feel how impatient Bella is for me to come back but she waited for so long, she has some other minutes left.

Cissa calmed down quickly and backed away, kissing me softly. "I love you too" she whispers. "Now go back to Hogwarts, I'll spend the rest of the day, like I promised, with Bella. If you need something, you know where to find us. When it's bedtime, I'll come get you." I told her and put a strain behind her ear. "She is impatient, isn't she?" She giggles. "You have no idea" I laugh, feeling her emotions are over the world. "I love you" she said again and kissed me goodbye. "I love you too"

I open the door again, stepped in, closing it behind me and locked it. "Everything ok?" She asks worried. I turned around, slowly walked over to her. "Yes, everything's good" I replied. I took my shirt of, throw it on the ground while still walking to her. Her eyes are fixed at my hands, who started to unbutton my skirt.

I kicked my shoes off and swing my hips seductively from side to side. As I reached the bed, I also reached the last button. I let my skirt fall to the ground, right in front of her. She had a perfect view of my body and the underwear I choose for her. I know how much she loves black, but that alone wasn't enough for me so I added a little bit of spice.