chapter 5: inside castle ravenloft

when crystal saw lola, she ran straight towards her and hugged her from behind.

"i'm so glad your ok, hope he didn't hurt you at all did he?" she asks.

"no don't worry, he didn't hurt me i'm fine, but we need to get out of here before he gets back!" lola says and they hurtle down towards the stairs which were a long way down from where they were.

"go quickly, before he chases us, i tried to get away from him but his guards stopped me before i could get there!" she replies.

and they bolt for the door to the main part of the castle and was stopped again by the vampire himself.

"going somewhere?" he asks.

"yes actually, we were as a matter of fact, so just let us go otherwise you will not like what we do to you an- hey get off me!" came a cry from paultin as he was being collared by one of strahds servants and they vanished into thin air...

"oh no not paultin, come on guys let's go and rescue him before something bad happens" says diath and they start running in the opposite direction towards the castle to rescue their friend and diath's boyfriend...

(tyo be continued, hope you liked this chapter sorry it was short but i hope you like it see you guys soon peace out!!!)