Federal Republic of Xelbia

Xelbia was finally a free nation, and its first course of action was to destroy the Uhmar Empire. It began funding Duscany and Esplanade Army's to begin Wars against it.

In 1792, Piracy was being funded by Uhmar to steal Xelbian sailors and cargo, but was immediately halted with the Xelbian Fleet sent to stop it.

The Uhmar Empire collapse occpurs in August of 1794, where their Congress has finally abandoned all hopes on the Empire. The end of Colonization was at its nigh, and other nations began to notice this as well.

The Uhmar Empire collapse, seeding dozens of nations out of its wake. Xelbia was the birthplace of Democracy that could be stable and able to be contained.

Cody Judkins was the remaining commander of the Continental Army until 1817, where he would become sick with Cancer, however he would continue to live until 1826. His wife would eventually have Octuplets and out of the 8 children... 2 survived to adulthood.

They were taught by their mother to be die hard Xelbians. They loved their country as much as their own mother, since their father made the country the way it was.

However, things were beggining to heat up in the world stage. Xelbia's unironically caused the world to begin into a Global Catastrophe that they cannot halt anymore.

The world was NOT prepared for the next decades to come. The 19th Century was going to be one of conquest and Total War, not ever seen again in the world's history.