A story of infinite fun #8

Everyone was waiting for the screen to start.

They were also wondering what this peculiar being might be.

Was it a new ally or a new enemy?

The Voice: In this part, you will see this peculiar being I mentioned and just to be clear. Do not freak out when you see him.

Everyone was confused by what he said.

Majin was patrolling the forest around Knothole.

He was waiting for Sally to come up with the mission that would expose Antoine's betrayal and discover robotnik's plan.

He could remember how everyone reacted when he revealed that he and Sally were together.

They were all happy, tails the most now that he had a mother as well as a father.

That brought a smile to everyone's face.

Tails had gone so long without any parents that this was a happy moment for him.

Majin was brought out of his thoughts when he saw something peculiar.

He went to check it out and what he saw shocked him.

It appeared to be Sonic but with blood leaking down his eyes, an x-shaped scar on his chest and yellow rotten looking teeth.

Everyone was shocked at the reveal of the figure they were wondering about.

Of all the things they were expecting, this wasn't one of them.

Izuku: That's the being he would meet?

Ochacho: He looks scary.

Aizawa: Aren't you gonna describe him present mic?

Present mic: I want to but his card say to wait until the end of the story to reveal him.

Majin: What are you!?

The figure looks at Majin before speaking in a grating voice.

???: How interesting. I never expected to see another version of sonic here.

Majin was shocked that this guy knew he was a version of sonic.

Everyone else also shared his feelings.

How did this guy know about him being a version of sonic.

Jirou had to cover her ears due to the figures voice along with many others.

Majin: How do you know about that!?

The figure chuckled.

???: Calm down my good sir. After all, you wouldn't want to worry Sally and tails do you?

Everyone was shocked that he also knew about majins relationship to Sally and tails.

Many of them were worried about what he would do to them.

Majin was shocked that he knew about his relationship to Sally and tails.

Majin: If you hurt them I swear I will-

???: Relax. I wouldn't hurt them. I was just visiting this universe anyway.

Izuku: Just visiting?

Aizawa: If he can travel between universes, doesn't that mean he can travel to ours as well?

Everyone was worried about that.

Majin was confused by what he meant.

Majin: what do you mean by that?

The figure chuckled.

???: Exactly as it sounds like, I'm visiting. But enough about that, I'm want to see more of this place.

The figure began walking away.

Majin: Wait! Who are you though?

The figure looked back and smiled.

???: You may call me...

Lord X.

Lord X.

At least they got a name of the guy.

Everyone was worried about what would happen next.

The voice: As you saw, Majin has met with the peculiar being named lord x. Next time, the plan begins but they receive unexpected help as well.

Everyone was confused on what he meant by "unexpected help".