Epilogue

In the aftermath of the war, the Holy Inquisition emerged as the dominant force in the wasteland. Sister Mercy was hailed as a hero, and her name became a byword for strength and courage.Under her leadership, the Inquisitors worked tirelessly to rebuild the shattered world around them. They constructed new cities and towns, and established order and security in a land that had known only chaos and violence.But the Inquisitors were not content to rest on their laurels. They continued to search for new technologies and knowledge, seeking to expand their understanding of the world and the universe around them.And in time, they would uncover a great secret, one that would change the course of history forever. For they discovered that the apocalypse that had destroyed their world was not a natural disaster, but rather a man-made one, the result of a great war that had been fought between rival nations.With this knowledge, the Inquisitors set out to prevent such a catastrophe from happening again. They worked to establish peace and understanding between nations, and to promote cooperation and collaboration in all aspects of life.And as the years passed, the world began to heal, and new life began to flourish in the once-barren wasteland. The Holy Inquisition remained a force for good in the world, a testament to the enduring power of faith and the strength of the human spirit.And Sister Mercy remained at the forefront of it all, a guiding light for her people and a symbol of hope for all who looked to the future with hope and determination. For in a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk world, where anything was possible and nothing was certain, she knew that the power of faith could overcome even the greatest of obstacles, and that the future was bright for those who dared to believe.And so, the legacy of the Last Inquisitors lived on, as a reminder of the past and a beacon of hope for the future. Their story was told and retold, passed down from generation to generation, inspiring countless others to follow in their footsteps and strive for a better world.For in the end, it was not their power or their weapons that made the Inquisitors great, but their unwavering faith and their unbreakable spirit. They were the light in the darkness, the hope in the despair, the defenders of a world that refused to give up.And as the world continued to change and evolve, one thing remained constant: the memory of the Last Inquisitors, and the courage and sacrifice that they embodied. For they were the heroes that the world needed, and the ones that it would never forget.