Meetings

Bea walked by Storybrooke's clock tower. She saw a crossing guard. Bea gasped. She knew her. Bea ran over to her. 

"Hi," Bea said. The crossing guard cocked her head. 

"Hello...do I know you?"  

"You could say that," Bea said, smiling. 

"Who are you?" 

"Do you know Killian Jones?"  the crossing guard tensed up. 

"I know the name,"  

"Well...he had a daughter with someone named Milah...and that daughter..." Bea didn't have to finish. The crossing guard gasped. 

"Mom?"  Bea asked. 

"My child,"  Milah said. They embraced, crying tears of joy. 

"I never got to know your name,"  Milah sobbed. 

"Oh, it's-"  

"No, no. Let me guess,"  Bea smiled. 

"Okay,"  

"Is it...Gillian?"  

"No," 

"Did Killian name you Milah after me?"  

"That's my middle name...if it helps. Father didn't name me...Baelfire did,"  Tears filled Milah's eyes. 

"Did he name you Beatrice? Baelfire always wanted a little sister named Beatrice. Bea for short, so they could match. Bae and Bea,"  Bea nodded. 

"Yes. That's my name,"  Bea and Milah embraced again. Joy filled Bea for the first time she was down here. 

"Bea?"  

"Yeah?"  

"How did you die?"  

"I haven't yet. I'm just visiting,"  

"Good. Are you an oracle yet?" 

"Yeah. Three prophecies,"  Bea smiled. Sawyer flew around Milah's head, wondering who the new person was hugging his owner. 

"And who is this?"  

"Sawyer. He's my parrot,"  Milah laughed and pet Sawyer on the head. Sawyer gave a squawk of approval. 

"I should go..."  Bea said. 

"Come back tomorrow,"  

"I will,"  Bea walked away, grinning ear-to-ear. She paused at Mr. Gold's Pawnshop. Could something of use be in here?  Bea entered. She saw lots of objects, probably stuff that broke. Bea looked through books, wands, and everything else. Something purple caught her eye. Bea walked over to it and gasped. She picked it up. It was a diamond fruit. Bea turned to leave. 

"Leaving so soon?"  Bea froze. Literally. A freezing spell was used on her. Bea felt a magic pull turn her around until she was face-to-face with Peter Pan. 

"Hello, Beatrice,"  Peter hissed. He waved his hand and unfroze her. Bea ran towards the door but was frozen again. 

"Ah, ah, ah. You can leave when I tell you to,"  Peter said. "Now, I'm going to unfreeze you. And you are not going to run. If you do, you will regret it. Understood?"  Bea couldn't say anything. She was frozen! Peter waved his hand and Bea unfroze. 

"What do you want?"  Bea asked. 

"I want to talk."  

"Why?"  Bea waited. Peter didn't answer. 

"I'm kind of looking for someone, so if you're done-"  

"I'm not,"  

"Then what do you want to talk about?"