Uncle Liam

Bea was in the cemetery with everyone, looking at the three new headstones. 

Regina Mills
Snow White
Emma Swan

"Hades told me to pick three names and chisel them onto headstones,"  Hook explained. "He said whoever I picked would remain in the Underworld. I refused,"  

"Looks likes he picked for you,"  Sunday said. 

"What does it mean?"  Emma asked. 

"It means we're stuck here. And now we can't use your heart to save Hook,"  There was silence for a moment. 

"Well,"  Rumple said. "I got the pirate out in a day. But you lot found a whole new way to fail,"  Bea opened her mouth, about to tell everyone what he said, but he gave her the death glare and mouths I will still do it to your father. Bea inhaled slowly, trying not to scream at the top of her lungs. 

"I need to go,"  Bea said, storming off. She hated Rumple so much! Sawyer gave a concerned squawk. 

"I'm fine,"  Bea said. She went to Xavier's grave. She still hadn't found him yet...Bea sighed. She didn't need this right now. Bea walked back to Emma's house. She walked in just and Hook and some other guy embraced. 

"Um, hi,"  Bea said. The guy looked at her. 

"Who is she?"  he asked. 

"My daughter, Bea. Bea this is Liam, my brother,"  Hook said. 

"So he's...my uncle?"  Bea asked. Hook nodded. 

"Well, nice to meet you,"  Bea said. Liam nodded. 

"So...what's going on?" Bea asked. 

"We're looking for a storybook,"  Hook said. 

"Like Henry's?"  

"Yes but...the Underworld edition,"  

"Oh. Cool. Let's go,"  

They went to the loft. It was a mess. Everyone was searching for the book. 

"This must be an important book,"  Bea said. David reached into a closet and pulled out a wooden box. 

"In the world above, this is where I found the storybook so..."  Snow opened the box and looked through it. She sighed. "Sorry,"  

"Are we really surprised?"  Regina asked. "That book is the embodiment of hope, and there's not a lot of that in the Underworld,"  

"Let's keep looking,"  David said. Bea went to look with her father. 

"Hey, your cuts are gone,"  Bea said, as they searched through a drawer. Hook stifled a chuckle. 

"Thanks for noticing,"  

"You're welcome," 

"Anything interesting you'd like to share?"  

"I dunno. I talked to Peter-" 

"Pan?"  

"Yeah, I did. He told me that he considered himself my true father?"  

"Really?" 

"Yep,"  Hook saw Emma and Liam arguing. 

"I should go check on them,"  

"That would be smart,"  Bea said. Henry entered. 

"Hey,"  he greeted Bea. "What's going on?"  

"We're looking for the storybook. Underworld edition,"