are yall fucking serious (beomryu ft yunkai)

Ryujin's pov

That mother fucking bastard he said to be nice but he's the one talking shit.

"Beomgyu I was just reaching for the napkin what the fuck are you saying " 

"YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME TO GET IT FOR YOU"

"GYU IT WAS 10 CENTIMETERS AWAY FROM HER"

"DOES NOT MEAN YOU COULD ASK HER"

"DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH OF A DICK YOU CAN BE GYU?"

"ENOUGH COULD WE NOT FIGHT IN THE FUCKING CAR" I stepped in their voices getting on my nerves.

"Yall are grown men for fucksake so fucking act like one" I spat cause there's a limited amount of bullshit I could take before exploding.

"Yeah tell them noona"
"Yeah eonni "

I swear to fucking god

"SHIN YUNA HUENING KAMAL KAI THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING BACK THERE"

"Stealing your turkey leg?" I heard someone speak.

"Yuna I- get out bro" I heard beomgyu say to his friend, who is not the penguin-dolphin nor the naughty bunny.

"Fuck you, Choi"

"Well that's one shitty guy" I heard Yuna say.

"I know right? See Ryu even yuna agrees"

"What the fuck is wrong with yall?"

"Apparently everything " I heard Kai say.

"I- fuck YOU YOU AND YOU FUCK ALL OF YOU"

can you believe these people

"Yuna kai get out " I heard gyu say.

"No"

"Yuna-"

"It's fine gyu they can stay but they would witness all of our attempts at a child right here in the car," I said not putting any truth in my statement.

They were not buying it so I put it into my own hands and pulled beomgyu in to kiss him and that sure did make them run.

But me and gyu we might have taken what I said slightly to heart.

"Want to try out what you said?" I heard him ask. I didn't say anything and just kissed him.

"Sure"

------------

Yes yes I know this is short haha but exams are up and I am gonna have to pass the exams and ye

Okay bye bye 👋 😘