spin the bottle (beomryu)⚠️

Tw: incoming mature content. skip if you don't like it.

Ryujin's pov

"Why did I even come here?"

I sat in the bean bag on the second level of the house. I came here cause I thought my group mates were just hanging out but no. They threw a house party and invited me. All because of a guy that I liked. Choi Beomgyu.

Why did I even show up?

"Ryujin-ah, come here wanna play spin the bottle?" One game ryuiin just one game.

"Fine one game okay?"

"Yayyy, okay it's simple we spin the bottle, and whoever it points to has a choice. Take 2 shots of soju or kiss the one who spun the bottle. Everyone clear?" I heard Karina explain.

"Let's just get this over with" I rolled my eyes. She passed me the bottle and I spin it landing on soobin. He took the shots.

This went on for a while with some exceptions of winter kissing someone.

The bottle spun again and it landed on me.

"So? What is it? Kiss or shots?"

I sat there and thought for a while. The one that had spun was Bambam and I know for a fact we ain't gonna kiss so I had to do what I had to do. Take the shots.

I took the shots as if it was water and I'm feeling the alcohol.

I spun it and it landed on the one and only Choi Beomgyu.

"So what would it be?" I heard minju ask. Already feeling faint.

"I'll take the shots," he said. His eyes locked on mine while he took the shots. I could almost see through him. I don't know what I saw but all I know is that it made me blush. Lust maybe?

------

A few hours passed and I felt the alcohol in my system.

The bottle spins and it points to me. At this point, I didn't even look at who spun it and took the shots.

"Ryu you missed your chance," Karina said. Which I paid little to no attention to.

We paid a few more rounds before tapping out.

I attempted to stand up but fail as my legs gave up on me. As I prepared myself to fall. Muscular arms had a strong grip on my waist and when opened my eyes Choi Beomgyu was standing there alone with me in his arms.

"Why didn't you take your chance? You could have kissed me" I heard him say. His voice was deep and raspy. Enough to send chills down my spine.

"Well it was my choice plus you too could have kissed me"

"Well I wanted to know if the Shin Ryujin would make the first move" he shrugged.

"Whatever I'm going home," I said to him not even sparing a look at him.

"No, you are drunk come home with me okay?" I didn't say anything and just let him drag me to the back of his car.

"Take us back, Mr Kim,"

"Of course young master,"

Young master? Fucking hell. Is he that rich? The fuck.

"Where are we going?" I said my words slurred.

From what I could see. We were going to a room is it his?

He pinned me to the door as he locks it.

"Ryujin-ah you know that I respect women right?"

"Yes....why?" I asked tilting my head up in innocence.

"Cause what I'm about to do is with no mercy"

He then smashed his lips onto mine. Being so gentle yet passionate at the same time puts me in shock.

He guides one hand under my chin holding it up while the other starts riding up my thigh. I took a sharp breath.

"Beomgyu let me help you" and I lead us to the bed shedding our clothes as we go.

It took a matter of minutes till I was only in my shirt and underwear while he still had his jeans on.

He works his way from my lips down to my collarbone. Leaving trails of kisses as he goes.

"There that should do it," he said after leaving his mark on my collarbone.

He then signals me to climb onto his lap. He takes off my shirt and buries his face on my chest.

He unhooks my bra with one quick move and fiddled with my chest. Kisses and left dark marks all over.

Being taken over by lust. I decided to take things into my own hands.

"Ryujin what are you- ah fuck"

He had his head tilted back in pleasure as I did my thing. Not restraining anything that came out of his mouth.

"Ryu stop I'm not done yet" he slid out of my reach. Picked me up and threw me onto the bed.

"May I?" I nodded.

He took off my underwear, teasing me as he did.

"I didn't know Choi Beomgyu was such a teaser," I said feeling each of his fingers deep in me.

"I didn't know Shin Ryujin would be so greedy for me," he said picking up the pace.

"I love it Ryu" he took out his fingers from me. Now going into me himself.

I bit my lip to prevent the housekeepers from hearing anything fuck he's good.

" Choi Beomgyu fuck me till I can't go on anymore," I said before he entered me.

"Okay then if that's what you want. I'll fuck you till tomorrow"

___________________

Well um I'm back with smut umm yea I dislike cliffhangers as much as yall but I don't feel comfortable with writing that level of smut yk. Anyways I'll see you again for the managers and the yunkai story

Go touch some grass okay byeeeee