CHAPTER 13 : KIDNAP

"ink? What is going on?"

I asked worriedly as i glance at dreams fearful face.

what is happening? Why is he looking at me like that?.

"I j-jill i dont know"

Stated Ink.

"G-get away from me!"

Dream suddenly yelled his eyelight shaking in fear is he even allowed to fear someone? At this rate if this continues he might get corrupted.

"Jill he can see you and i dont know why hes scared of you"

Ink confusely Said Dream suddenly hug Ink and burried himself at the comfort of Inks arms.

*hours past*

somehow we were able to calm dream and explained to him im no threat but he seem to be still wary of me he dont believe a single word that Ink said.

Dream also explained that he doesnt fully see me,All he can see is my green soul and my emotions which to him looks like a black cloud.

The more negativity I let out the more it makes dream Nauseous.So I had no choice but to avoid him and careful enough not to let out some negativity.

So in the end Ink finally agreed to help dream with his Problems which is going au to au that might give him positivity.But one problem Dream doesnt have enough strength to even stand up after a few days because of me being right next to him making him sick and weak.

Do i even let out that much negativity? Ink is confused as I am cause I was always full of Joy and energy I dont remember being upset or having negative emotions.

Which is kinda confusing.

So Dream had to stay at bed while Ink and I go and grab broomie cause he needs him to go to au to au much faster.

Ink Grab a small brush And paint four straight lines to the top and down forming a square.

Then it formed a colorfull door And Ink and I went inside As we got in my eyes was full of amazement by the inside of it.
It was spiraling with colors from the inside but Ink told me not to go too far from his side cause i might fell into another dimension or worse into the void.

So out of fear i hold on to his hand and soon we reached the end which was another door Ink twist the doorknob and we went inside.

I closed my eyes and open them once i felt the cold breeze of air.I open my eyes to see the beutifull space and the shining stars at outer.

Ink and I look for snowdin and He disguised himself as outer which was amazing by the way.

"yoo sans! Too lazy for work now arent we?"

A bear Suddenly talk to Ink which he just Chuckled and went along making puns here and there pretending to be outer.The bear bade farewell And we continued our track that is when until we saw The real outer sleeping at his Sentry station just at the end of the wooden gate.

Ink hid himself and disguised himself as papyrus.

"SANS!! YOU LAZY BONES!!"

Yelled Ink mimicing Papyrus loud voice Outer Flinch And lazy smiled.

Ink approached him putting on an annoyed face his arms at his chest,Foot tapping the snow.

"Heh sorry bro i was bone-tired"

Said outer and oh my his so cute.
I shake off myself from fangirling again.

"SANS!!!"

Yelled ink pretending to be annoyed.
Outer gave of a slight chuckled and Then my eyes Widen in shock Papyrus was Standind Infront of us and Outer was also shock and confused at the two figure of his brother.