5- How'd you get them.

Once Mike had taken Will back to his house they sat on his his bed staring at the ceiling. Mike decided break the awkward silence. "If you don't mind me asking.. when did you get your.. powers?" Mike asked, not looking away from the ceiling.

"Saturday." Will replied. "Was it when the door slammed on me?" Mike asked. "Yea." Will responded. "What can you do?" Mike asked looking over at him. "Give me a second." Will got up and left the room. He came back with a fan of coke, it was empty.

Will set it on his desk and and motioned Mike to come over. Mike got up off his bed and went over to the desk. "Okay i'll show you one of them." Will turned to the can and opened his hand up, he started to close his hand until it was in a ball.

The can had crumbled, Mikes eyes widened. Blood slowly fell out of Wills nose, "That's one of them." Will said, wiping his nose gently. "One of them? There's more?" Mike asked, looking at him. "Yeah, I have four in total." Will replied. "Woah.." Mike whispered, Will chuckled, he heard him.

"Okay, do you trust me?" Will asked. "Yeah.. why?" Mike asked, clearly confused. "Okay give me your hand, and think of a color." Will said. Mike held a hand up. "Bright red?" Mike thought of one as Will took his hand. "Okay, trust me on this. I'm gonna set your hand on fire." Will told him.

"WHAT!" Mike yelled. Will smiled at him. "It won't hurt! I can only make it hurt if I want it to. Also don't make me mad, I might set you on fire. Just a tip." Will lightly chuckled, Mike widened his eyes. "Relax i'm just joking!" Will started laughing. Mike sighed in relief. Will took Mikes hand again. He stared at it for a second. Suddenly both of them had red flames around them.

"Woah!" Mike saw the flames. Will smiles, he put the fire out and blood leaked out of his nose. He let go of Mikes hand. Mike smiled after. "Okay, that.. was the coolest thing ever!" Mike said while letting out a small laugh. "Only two more to show you!" Will giggled as he stood next to his window. Mike turned to him and sat down.

"Okay watch!" Will closed his eyes and disappeared. Mike gasped. He saw Will outside of the window smiling at him. "Woah!" Mike said while opening the window, letting him in. Will got in and giggled. "Okay last one, last one!" Will grabbed Mikes hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

"Okay look at the mirror." Will started looking at the mirror, he stared at it for a second and it shattered, more blood came out of his nose. "Okay that's also cool!" Mike exclaimed. "Just wait!" Will put his hand on the mirror and the cracks disappeared.

Mike stood there a smile cracked onto his face. "Your officially the coolest person i've ever met, you already were before, but your even cooler now. Your like, a superhero!" Mike smiled. Will giggled. "Wasn't El the coolest person you've ever met?" Will asked, as he cleaned the blood from under his eyes and nose.

"Unless your name is El, then she isn't the coolest person I've met." Mike smiled. Will felt his cheeks burn up, he saw red creep onto his cheeks as he cleaned the rest of the blood.

Will washed his face quickly and dyed it off. He got the front of his hair wet, he dyed his hair and looked back up at Mike. "But seriously, that's the coolest thing i've ever seen." Mike smiled. "Thanks, I think it's a bit boring, it only took a day to master though." Will looked to the side a bit.

"They aren't boring, they're literally so cool!" Mike started, "Wanna listen to music?" Mike asked. "Uh.. Duh!" Will giggled as Mike ran to the living room as Will followed him. Mike grabbed a walkman from his pocket and put it in the radio that was in Wills living room. The first song that came on was 'Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go' by Wham!

"You put the boom-boom
into my heart, you send
my soul sky high when your
lovin' starts. Jitterbug into
my brain"

Mike sang the song horribly, which made Will laugh. "Goes a bang-bang-bang, Till' my feet do the same~" Mike sang. Will laughed at him. "Mike stop it!" Will said while laughing. Mike continued to sing.

"But something's bugging me, something ain't right~" Mike had a goofy grin on his face as he continued to sing along. Will continued to laugh.

"My best friend told me
what you did last night
you left me sleeping in
my bed I was dreaming
but I should've been
with you instead."

"Wake me up, before you go-go~" Mike continued. Will covered his mouth. "Mike shut up!" Will laughed. Mike continued to sing, sounding muffled. "Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo~" Mike took Wills hand off of his mouth. "Mike–" Will started before having a finger put on his lips. "Shhh! Dance with me!" Mike laughed. "Nooo!" Will said removing Mikes finger.

"Oh come on!" Mike laughed. Mike grabbed Wills hands and started singing even more, while shaking his hands slightly. "I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high~" Mike continued to sing horribly. "Mike!" Will was laughing, he hasn't laughed this much in a while.

When Mike stopped singing they both looked into each other's eyes while the music in the background played.

"Cause i'm not planning
on going solo, wake me
up before you go-go.
Take me dancing tonight"

They stared at each other for a bit before they both started to lean in, Mike still had his hands intertwined with Will's. They continued to lean in, their faces were inches away. The gap between them was about to close but,

to be continued...
_____________

Hahaha cliffhanger <33 please don't hate me... Like i'm sorry but DONT HATE ME