10. VIKINGS, SPIDERS, AND A GETAWAY CAR

"SO IS PETER OUR BROTHER, OR YOUR BOYFRIEND? CAUSE IT'S KINDA ICKY IF YOU TWO ARE DATING AND HE'S OUR BROTHER

"SO IS PETER OUR BROTHER, OR YOUR BOYFRIEND? CAUSE IT'S KINDA ICKY IF YOU TWO ARE DATING AND HE'S OUR BROTHER." Morgan poetically wondered, Ramiro, sighed. If sibling night wasn't enough (Pepper had an urgent meeting, or a girls' night, Ramiro couldn't blame her either way), they also had to invite Peter Benjamin Parker. 

This meant that Ramiro could forget about joining Max and Hazel in the horror movie bingeathon, which also featured inordinate amounts of popcorn, and trying to convince Giselle, Robin, and Noah to watch.

"Peter...isn't our...brother," Ramiro said calmly, dropping the welding mask over his eyes, Morgan sighed dramatically, looking up from her Five Minutes Crafts and pushing hers down as well, Peter imitating them quickly.

"But dad said he was."

"It wasn't in the will," The oldest Stark explained patiently, calmly welding two pieces of iron together. According to Hill, the Getaway Car (which Robin made them call it, pointing an arrow at Giselle's head, threatening her life unless everyone went with it) had a few 'improvements' to be made, and various weapons to be installed. "So he's not." Ramiro finished, pushing the mask off his face.

"Good," Morgan said, clearly relieved, looking up from her crafts. "Cause it would have been awkward."

Peter sighed, not liking Morgan's take on it. "Mr. Sta- I mean...Tony was...um... my role model."

Both of the Stark siblings exchanged a look. There was more to that. But Peter was ready to change the subject to movies, which was great since Morgan had a lot of criticism over Star Wars.

It was almost a relief when Hill came in, interrupting Morgan's passionate rant about Anakin and Padmee's age gap. The woman raised an eyebrow. "Did I interrupt something?"

"Yes-" Morgan started, but Peter -being the kindhearted person he was- distracted her by pointing at the screen and gasping, Morgan gasped as well and burst into giggles. Ramiro was too thankful that Morgan hadn't been pulverized by Maria Hill. 

Hill's eyebrow seemed to be disappearing. "Oh really?"

Ramiro cut in before his little sister spoke. "No, just..." He waved his hand at Morgan and Peter, Peter having a sheepish look on his face, and Morgan staring at her screen, enraptured. "Had to entertain my younger sister..."

"In the kitchen?"

"Yes." Ramiro briefly wondered if Hill was here to get herself a snack, which would have been a bit embarrassing, but it would prove she was human. "Hazel and Max were having a movie marathon in the living room, Robin and Noah were training, Earl was in the library, Giselle was...wait, I've got no idea..."

Hill huffed. Turning and heading away, cursing the Stark family.

"I think she wanted a snack." Morgan decided a smug smile on her face. "Peter, I want my money, she's human."