Chapter 6

- Yn POV -

( I killed him )

( He died because of me )

( I'm a killer )

( I'm a murderer )

( I killed him )

" If only you give yourself to us, maybe he was still alive baby "

( Stop, please stop talking )

" You killed him Yn, baby you're a killer "

" stop..... "

He was right. If only I accept to give myself to them he's still alive. It's too late. Yn why are you so stupid. He wouldn't stop laughing. Yn what have you done

***

" So? How's it going? "

Sunghoon ask Jay as he come to the living room smiling widely. He told them what happened and they laughed.

" Woww our Jay being clever so sudden "

Jake said laughing with the rest.

" Keep doing that. One day she'll give up. Slowly but surely we will get what we want "

Jungwon said smirking evilly while laying on Sunoo's lap. He was tired doing so many works and the rest of the members doesn't mind. They love each other. Even if they fought in a big argument, they still don't break.

" What now? "

Sunoo ask the leader. Jungwon sit back on the sofa while drinking his juice.

" Sunoo you can go. Play your game with her. We will be out for sometimes and you can handle her "

Sunoo smiled brightly hearing his leaders word. He hurriedly went to the room where she was making the rest of the members chuckle at his behaviour.

" We will pray for you yn "

Heesung said laughing with the rest and they get ready to go for a mission

⚔️

" Yeyy I win again!!! "

It's been an hour since Sunoo played with her. Yn cannot lie. He was worse than Jake. He didn't stop. Everytime she loose he will take an advantage of her.

" Hmmm your punishment is.... I will slice this knife and write my name in your stomach! "

He said clapping happily making Yn shake her head.

" N-no please "

She said making Sunoo frowns. He stand up and walk towards Yn. She try to struggling but it doesn't work. He was strong.

Sunoo raised her hoodie up and pointed the knife. She was screaming for him to stop but he already started his work

" P-please it hurts! Akhhh! "

" Aww you look cute when you're begging "

He said and keep slicing her stomach writing his name on it. She was crying badly.

After satisfied he let go of her and look at his masterpiece. He then lick the blood that flowing down from her stomach making her whimper.

He smirk looking at her condition. He felt really satisfied. He already got his new doll to play with. And he will never get bored with her. He will never replace her.

" Perfect! "

He said then he get up from where he sit and going back to his place. Yn was still laying down with her stomach exposed and bloody.

" P-please Sunoo "

She said pleading to him. Sunoo look at her confused.

" Hm? You didn't like it? "

He said looking at her with sad expression. It's not a good sign at all. Yn gulped in fear trying not to make him feel angry. She remembered what Niki said to her.

Sunoo walked towards her making her try to get up and move backwards. Sunoo pulled her hand harshly making her wince in pain

" You didn't like it? You didn't like to play with me? "

He said gripping her hand harshly making her cry in pain. She shake her heads multiple times and try to get her hands out from his grip

" N-no.... "

" THEN WHAT?! "

He pushed her hards until she fall back on the floor. He got above her and choking her.

" N-no Sunoo please I'm sorry.... "

She said trying to losing his grips on her neck. She can't breath. He was choking her to hard. She just accept the fact that she will die. She close her eyes waiting for herself to die.

Suddenly she felt nothing. She was breathing heavily. She cursed herself because she didn't died. She felt someone pulled her up to sit. She saw Sunoo look at her blankly. He then crouch down besides her and smirk.

" Do you think i'll let you die that easily? "

His words making Yn eyes get teary. She felt his hands caressing her hair softly. She just sat there with a sad expression. Her life becomes worse. She didn't want to live further. She wants to die

" What do you guys want with me.... P-please let me go "

She said while sobbing. Sunoo wiped her tears and stand up. He walked out from the cage leaving her crying mess inside. After lock the cage he walked out from the room. But before he left, he said something to her.

She just kept quiet processing his words. He then smirk and left the room leaving her behind.

⚔️

- Yn POV -

( God please, please sent me help )

( I have no one in my life. Nobody cares for me )

( Please give me a normal happy life again )

She was sitting and crying her heart out. She really needs support. She loose her hopes. She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have family who cares for her. She have nobody.

While crying suddenly she remembered the words Sunoo said to her. She wants to forget his words but it makes her feel like she still has a hope to live.

" Do i....need to give it a try? "

She said to herself caressing her stomach that Sunoo slice with his name earlier. She shakes her head and lay down. She wants to get some sleep. Atleast she didn't need to go to that school and face her bullies.

( God, please give me a sign )

- To Be Continue