Chapter Bonus ( Explanation )

- Since they're many of you confused about what happened in the ending, let this chapter clarified for you -
< Author >

So technically, Enhypen or Ethan already planned all the things since Yn have been taken away by Blackpink. Ethan told the rest of the boys that he and Jake will find a way to tricking Yn since they know Yn wouldn't stop talking about Blackpink after knowing their death. Ethan told Jhonny ( Jungwon ) to act like he's been ignoring her so she'll be busy with Jungwon and didn't have much time thinking about his and Jake disappearance.
For a month, Jake and Ethan tried to find something to help them succeed their plan. After a while, they found many evidence that Yn will trust and Ethan called Jay and Sunghoon if they could help him. They agreed to helping him at editing some voice, pict and videos so it will make their plan more successful and Yn will trust them more. After Jake got a call from Jay told they already done their job, both Ethan and Jake went home happily.
They met Yn and Jungwon who's seems like their in a heat argument. Heesung signalled Jake to bring Yn far from there and went to Jungwon. After he told him that he's succeeded the plan, he told Jungwon to go and talk to Yn but not to fast. He wants Yn to desperately wanting to know why he's been ignoring her so the plan will go much easier.
After done telling the truth, Benjamin ( Sunghoon ) giving an idea to ignore her. At first, Jake didn't agree knowing she must be in a bad condition but the rest of the members want to do it so he just agreed with it. Day by day they kept hearing sobs and shouting from her room. They felt bad but still stick on their plan. Jake almost went inside her room because he cannot take her crying anymore but Niki stopped him and told William ( Sunoo ) instead to go and Niki said he will call the rest since he thinks it's already enough times they ignored her. When Yn was hugging Sunoo the rest of the boys already standing infront of the door. They smiled and give a group hug. Day passed by and nothing bad happened until Jake's patience was done. He kept hearing Yn talking about Blackpink and it make his ears bleed. He was fade up and finally shouts at her and that makes the rest of the boys came down. Heesung know this was the moment and the finale of all this.
Starting from Sunoo who's going to pressure her with questions and then the video. They showed her the whole masterpiece of Jay and Sunghoon's editing. After yn seeing all the truth but not the truth from them, she decided to stop. She was tired of crying and crying again all day because of her problems. She made up her mind and choose to believe Enhypen.

< For more shorter explanation:
The video wasn't real. It was editing. The voice was taken by Blackpink real voice that has been cutt by many sources that Ethan and Jake found. Yn believe the video that they showed to her and believe that Blackpink just used her and finally she decided to continue her life with Enhypen >