Chapter 13

- Enhypen POV

We were discussing about our next mission. Jake was zoning out for a long time now. We know he's blaming himself for what happened to Yn

" Jake hyung are you okay? You're spacing out again "

Sunoo said putting his hands on Jake's shoulder slightly shaking him. Jake a bit startled before nodding his head.

" Jake you need to focus. We can handle that bij after this okay? "

" Plus it wasn't your fault. You didn't left Yn just for fun. So don't worry it wasn't your fault at all "

They tried convinced him. They need Jake to focus on the plan. He was the fighter so he needs to keep alert on what happened around him. Seeing him zoning out many times making the members worried he might doing something that will hurt himself

" I'm sorry guys it just.......argh "

He said frustrating wiping his face harshly. We all know how guilty he was feeling right now. We manage to keep him focus on the plan and successfully doing the plan.

Jungwon want to give some talk suddenly his phone ringing making him groan. He answered the call and put it on speaker. As they always to that if they with each other

" Boss we have a problem downstairs with miss Yn and- "

The guard didn't even finished his words before Jungwon ended the call. All of them hurriedly went downstairs for their girl.

- End Enhypen POV

***

" ARABELL! "

Sunghoon shouts stopping everyone in the mansion. His voice was pure with hatred. Jungwon who has a sharp hearing skills looking at the girl deadly.

" Oppa- "

BRUGH!

All of them stands in shock. Yn pushed the girl making her fall and sitting on top of her and punching her many times

"YOU.FUCKING.BITCH.YOU.DARE.TO.TALK.SHITS.ABOUT.ME.WITHOUT.SEEING.YOURSELF.WHO'S.WEARING.A.FUCKING.SHORT.SKIRT.AND.A.FUCKING.BRA.ONLY?!YOU.ARE.GETTING.ON.MY.NERVES.YOU.SICK.WITCHH!!!! "

Yn was punching her continuously without caring about anything. Jay came towards her pulling her from the other girl who seems to be unconscious by her punch.

Jay cupped Yn's cheek making her look at him.

" Hey look at me dear, take a breath. You can do it come on, take a deep breath "

He said softly caressing her cheeks. Yn following what he says and she realised what she had done. She look at the girl she assumed her name was Abele? Ara? Anabele? ARABEL!

She was shaking in fear. She killed someone again? Did she already become a killer? Many things come to her heads. But all the negative thought went away when she heard Jay's voice

" You're a good girl. Okey? You did nothing wrong. Trust me. We didn't mad at you at all. She deserves it dear. Okay? Don't think about anything negative of yourself in your head little girl "

He said before caring her upstairs to their chilling room following by Heesung. Both of them know how to handle anger a little since they're the oldest.