Chapter 14

1 Year already passed since Yn agreeing to Enhypen. They teach her everything about the Gang things, the mission, some of their enemy and else.

Since she already promised them, she never care about anyone other than them. She still the same kind girl with others but when it comes to them she become protective .

They care about her so much that will kill anyone for her. So does she

It was a lie if Yn never getting a punishment. She did. And it was worse than before. Especially Heesung. Or should I called Ethan Lee?

Whenever Yn make a mistake by disobeying them, Heesung will teach her some manners. Jungwon also as brutal as Heesung but he prefer to punish her by himself. Jay and Niki always psycho her with many terrifying things. Sunoo, Jake and Sunghoon will do things depends on their mood.

///

" my love can you help me with this please "

Niki called the girl infront of them who's watching the television. She nodded her head and went besides him

" You have to do it like this and then give it to Sunoo hyung. You got it? "

" Yes oppa "

Niki smile and pat her heads before continue his works. The rest of the members look pleased at how much Yn change from her previous self. They love it.

After sometimes, they all done with their works and all of them have a free time. Jay went to his room to take a rest, Jungwon well he went to his room too not sure what he's doing, Sunoo and Niki both watching the television, Jake and Heesung went to the kitchen to make ramen and Sunghoon went out to go ice skate.

Yn was sitting on her bed playing with her phone. Jungwon give her a new phone so she didn't felt bored. They trust ber enough to give her a phone and she never broke their trust. She didn't know that her phone was connected with the rest of the members. But thankfully she never did anything stupid.

Maybe not yet?

She felt bored so she decide to meet with the members and see what are they up to.

***

She went towards Jungwon room who's just besides her bedroom. She knocked and wait for someone to opened the door. But no answer.

She thinks maybe Jungwon was busy and walked away to the next room but suddenly someone pulled her inside the bedroom making her flinch and try to scream but a hands shout her mouth

" It's me dolly "

She calmed down when she heard Jungwon's voice. He let go of her mouth before giving a peck on her cheeks.

" What are you doing here doll? "

He ask her while taking a sit on his table. He gesture her to sit on his laps and she did.

" Nothing oppa. I'm sorry if I disturbed you "

Jungwon shakes his head before writing something on the papers. Maybe some works. Yn was sitting there quietly playing with his hair and he didn't even complaining. He enjoying her company

" Oppa "

" Yes doll "

He replied giving her all his attention.