Prologue

Evolution, a concept of progress in the bodies of every living thing, every little being, and every single person. Humans have stood on top of the chain for a long time, but with each day growing and growing, the challenges of nature have never stopped, have never ceased, what happens if evolution picks up its pace, what happens if animals weren't the only contenders in the wild?

Evolution, a finicky little thing isn't it, who would know that a world so cruel yet be so habitable, humanity is such an amazing thing, the crafts they've made, the cities they built, and the methods in which they protect themselves with is such an outstanding arsenal, their technology hasn't been the only thing that was evolved, so did their bodies.

Powers, ones that you would call it, I like to think of them as Abilities because these are just such a normal part of their lives for centuries that the word "powers" has lost its value when everyone can do something other than just normally walk and run.

 Where would we be here now without the things we can do, honestly I am afraid of the answer, in a world with rapidly evolving and mutating monsters how would our technology protect us when our own wildlife can use it against us? 

Our tenacity is such a wonderful thing I will say, we fight monsters on such a regular basis and use them for resources that we have entire schools teaching the new generation how to hunt.

Nature always comes back for another round though, the average hunter right now wouldn't amount to the hunter of old, they're too green, too sheltered. 

What do you think would happen if the older monsters start to wake up again? 

Well... those are speculations for another time, although my point still stands... what would a sheltered child do when backed into a corner like an injured animal... what would they do indeed...