⁶ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Mappa done toji bad in that one scene in the trailer his ugly crusty musty dusty ass grin 😭 (I was going feral, it was clenching on pure air. When i got up from my seat i had left a wet spot.)
woukd let him hit either way tho idk

    My tongue has memorized a tune to one of the songs that's been stuck in my head for a while. I'm standing in front of my mirror, dressing myself, folding the sleeves of my shirt and etcetera. Usual work routine.

    The air is cooler than most today, early birds singing their songs to the breeze, embellishing their freedom, soothing air and the mist dampened glass only making the room feel cozier.

    Megumi watches me.

His doe eyes coruscate at me with the curiosity a cat trails.

    "Papa?" He sits up, tilting his head. His frail voice parches my morning moodiness, rousing such a sweet feeling in me, that I can't help but adore this little thing.

    He perused everything I did, from combing my hair to rolling my sleeve, moving his head to every direction I went, following me with his little head turns.

   The little thing woke up earlier than usual today, making me assume that he must've pissed in his diapers or he was hungry. But, neither of my assumptions redeemed to be correct.

Usually, when I'm getting ready he sleeps like a bear, tucked in and cozy in his fuzzy dinosaur blanket (I don't even know why he loves that stupid blanket so much).

    Yet, today he was so awake and impish.

    I lean down, caging the boy between my arms on the bed as he so happily grins up at me. He's so small compared to my hands, and I adore it.

    "Gumi." I sternly begin, "Behave while I'm gone, Gojo will come and play with you, hmm?"

    "Papa." He follows, putting up a feigned serious face. I steep in the expression he gives me, only his chubby cheeks fail to imitate me. Instead, he ends up looking pouty. "Gumi will behabe." Behave, he means.

"Good boy." I chuckle at him, patting his little head and ruffling his hair as he giggles, two of his front teeth peeking out.

"Goomi is a good boy!" He chuckles under my touch.

    My gaze softens at him, looking at his worry-free face, chubby cheeks so kind, always cheery, that I can't help but feel incompetent. That, I could give him what he deserves.

But now that I've sobered up from the hangover of her death, I've started to love this little thing; started to be more of a father.

    He deserves everything I could offer, from wealth and a comfortable life, to giving my own life away for him.

    Anything for him.

    "Please..." She said, laying pale against the sterile bed and beeping of the heart monitor, brittle fingers holding onto mine. "Take care of Gumi..."

I place a kiss on his forehead, pinching his cheeks lightly as he reaches his hands out for ups. "Uppy!"

     "Not now Gumi." I lightly chuckle, getting back to dressing up.

"Papa mean!" He grumbles. But sooner, he forgets about it. He just admires me while I do little tasks like set his essentials in the drawer.

Since today I'm not taking this urchin to work with me, I got that brainless white-haired to babysit Megumi.