Part 12

Chica jumped off and glided to the floor. "tat was fwun!" At that time Freddy slid down onto your right breast and hugged it. and so did Bonnie but on the left one. John saw this and came over only to see them sleeping. You giggled as John tried to pull them off but they only tightened their grip."But It so comfworbal." Bonnie and Freddy wined. "Wait where's foxy?" "I...Don't...Know but they won't let go!" "It's so comfwy." "John it's fine." "Swiggity swooty I be comin for tat comwfy booty!" That caused you to giggle as a fox jumped on your leg."No foxy that be my booty!" John said blushing slightly. Foxy drew his sword from his belt. "I be willin to fight for tat comfwy booty!" John just laughed and picked you up. "Ill race you for it." "Deal." "Wait for me I want to fwy!" Chica said as she crawled back on top of johns head. "Read set go!" Bonnie yelled as foxy and John darted down the hall and back to the office. John barely beating foxy. "Aww I wanted tat comfwy booty!" "Don't worry little one you'll get your chance soon enough." It was foxy. John sat you down in the corner immediately and stood in front of you. "Don't worry we're not here to kill you, That was him who did that."