Chapter 87 Victory

Now that the food and grass are in place, there is no need to worry about other problems anymore. The soldiers only need to get ready to go, and then capture the Shan Rong in one fell swoop.

This time, Prince Jing discussed with Zhao Xingyao and Zhao Qicheng, and decided to launch a large-scale frontal attack to directly drive Shanrong out of Zhuhua's land.

Hearing Prince Jing's words, Zhao Qicheng couldn't help asking: "Uncle Wang, if we can drive Shanrong out of Zhuhua's land in one fell swoop, why can't we take advantage of the victory and pursue it directly to the headquarters of Shanrong and wipe them out in one fell swoop? In this way, future troubles can be avoided forever, and the peace and tranquility of the borders of Zhuhua can be preserved forever."

Zhao Xingyao frowned subconsciously as he listened.

Prince Jing cast his eyes on Zhao Qicheng, with a serious face, he slowly came to Zhao Qicheng, looking straight into his eyes.

Zhao Qicheng felt that he was stunned by Prince Jing's gaze, those weather-beaten eyes that saw through the world seemed to wear him all over.

"As the prince of Zhuhua, the current King Rui, it is great that you have the determination and courage to protect the land of Zhuhua from foreign invasion." Prince Jing first expressed his approval of Zhao Qicheng's proposal, but then he changed his words. Turn, "However, the land of Zhuhua is indivisible, and the people of Zhuhua are inviolable, so the same is true for the Shanrong clan." Prince Jing looked at Zhao Qicheng, sighed, patted

him on the shoulder and continued: " No matter which country or tribe, their people do not want to fight. Once a war is provoked, the innocent people will be hurt in the end. Today we defeated Shan Rong. If we want to completely destroy this tribe, then we must Even their people cannot be spared, but what mistakes did they make? They are just victims after the upper echelons provoked the war."

Zhao Xingyao looked at Prince Jing, and suddenly felt that maybe his father was not innocent many years ago. The ability to completely wipe out the Shanrong family, but because of his kindness let them go. However, it is precisely because of his kindness that today, many years later, the Shanrong clan has made a comeback and invaded the land and people on the border of Zhuhua.

For the Shanrong clan, Lord Jing is not a good person who spared them, but an enemy. For Zhu Hua, if it weren't for his kindness, how could there be another war on the border now?

Zhao Qicheng didn't understand Prince Jing's contradictory psychology and approach, but he still insisted on his own ideas.

"Maybe what you said is right, but the positions are different, and the directions and interests considered are naturally different. I am a citizen of Zhuhua, so I naturally consider issues from the standpoint of Zhuhua." Zhao Qicheng said.

Everyone is an independent individual and naturally has their own ideas. Prince Jing naturally knows this truth, he said: "I understand what you mean, but you have ambition and determination, I hope you can continue to Keep a benevolent heart."

Zhao Qicheng naturally understands how to interpret this in the future, and he said a junior salute to Prince Jing: "Qicheng should remember Uncle Wang's teachings." "

Yes," Prince Jing Nodding his head, his face was full of satisfaction, "But having said that, the Shanrong clan is really not to be underestimated. They are good at using poison, and you have seen it before. If it weren't for Xingyao's vigilance to send people to guard the water source, we might fall into danger." They have entered their way. Their headquarters is also hidden quite deep, if they break in rashly, they will easily fall into danger, and they must guard against their witchcraft." Several people were discussing tactics, and the soldiers outside the tent reported

, Said that the concubine had something to see.

After Zhao Xingyao left this morning, he let Ouyang Suishen sleep well for a while. After he went out to inspect and came back, he was directly called by Prince Jing to discuss the military situation. Now that he heard that the concubine was coming, Zhao Xingyao immediately burst into a smile, and hurriedly ran out of the tent to greet him, Zhao Qicheng couldn't help but roll his eyes, it's great to have a wife, hum!

Zhao Xingyao ran outside the tent to see, good guy, not only Ouyang Suishen, Wang Mu, Bai Hexian and Nan Gongxun are all here.

"You guys are..." Zhao Xingyao didn't know what they were doing when they came to the main account.

Ouyang Suishen explained: "It's like this. Uncle Wang and Brother Bai Nangong both wanted to do their best and came to talk to me in the morning, so I brought them here." Zhao Xingyao understood and led everyone into the

tent middle. Prince Jing was also very happy to hear that they were staying to help, and immediately started discussing with several people.

Unexpectedly, Wang Mu is also good at the art of war, he can arrange troops, and he is an all-round military adviser. Everyone was surprised and very grateful. In the end, everyone worked out a detailed plan against Shan Rong, vowing to completely defeat them as soon as they reported the previous grudge against food destruction.

Prince Jing was the commander in chief, he personally led the troops to the Shanrong clan and challenged them. The Shan Rong clan was already very competitive, and seeing Prince Jing personally leading the army, their leader immediately came to the front of the formation, and promised to wring Prince Jing's head off with his own hands. Prince Jing, who had experienced the war long ago, paid no attention to such provocative tricks at all, and only focused on when the other party would make a move.

When the opponent really led the troops to rush over, Zhao Xingyao and Zhao Qicheng respectively led a team to charge from the left and right sides, broke up the opponent's formation in one go, and then the shouts of killing were loud.

For a time, on the battlefield, iron cavalry was like the wind, swords and guns were like forests, dust and sand filled the sky, there were clanking sounds of swords, guns, swords and halberds colliding, the roar of soldiers fighting bravely, and the painful neighing of horses colliding. The sound of the voice, all kinds of voices merged together, shaking the sky and shaking the earth, composing a tragic and magnificent battle song.

On the other side, Ouyang Suishen, Wang Mu, Bai Hexian and Nan Gongxun took the opportunity to lead people to quietly march towards the rear of Shan Rong. Most of the people went out to fight, and those who stayed behind were the people who guarded the food and grass. And Ouyang Suishen and the others' goal is the other party's food and grass. Last time, it was because Shan Rong used tricks to burn their food and grass that they suffered heavy losses, and they were constantly provoked and harassed by the opponent and were unable to fight back. This time, they will treat their own body in their own way.

However, they didn't think about burning the food and grass. They wanted to grab the other party's food and grass for their own use.

There were not many people guarding the grain and grass, and they approached quietly, and shot directly when they saw the right time, and they were all brought down in a short time. As a result, other people began to move food, and Ouyang Suishen and the other main leaders went around to guard against sudden attacks.

In fact, Shanrong's food and grass are not much. I didn't know their situation before, so I didn't know it. Now I saw it with my own eyes. After being moved away by them now, it is estimated that the situation will be exhausted.

After moving for a while, someone came and reported: "All the food has been loaded onto the cart, but there is still a lot of fodder, and there is no way to move it all at once.

" Burn the fire."

Everyone pushed the carts and retreated back, at this moment, a small team suddenly appeared, seeing that they were attacking the grain and grass, they all raised their swords and killed them.

Ouyang Suishen and the others asked the others to leave first with food and grass, while they left behind. These soldiers were not Ouyang Suishen's opponents at all, and they were all dealt with within a few rounds.

After solving the troubles here, when he left, Nangong Xun took out the fire bag and threw it at the piled forage. Suddenly, the fire started and bursts of thick smoke rose.

They have won here, and they have also won on the frontal battlefield.