Chapter 10 Letterhead

Although Zhao Xingyao said that there was no need to go to pay his respects, Ouyang Suishen still felt that it was wrong, it was fine if he got up late in the morning, he should go now.

Zhao Xingyao was worried about his injury, "You still have injuries on your body. I'm afraid it won't be easy to heal after such tossing. It really doesn't matter."

Ouyang Suishen said that as long as the movements are not too big, there is no problem, let alone using such a precious injury last night. Medicine, it doesn't hurt much today.

Seeing his insistence, Zhao Xingyao had no choice but to follow him. At the same time, he felt that Lan Yun was kind. This person would not be favored by his parents because of his laissez-faire. He had his own rules of conduct.

Hearing that the two came to pay their respects, Prince Jing and Concubine Wang glanced at each other, didn't they say they won't come today?

As soon as the two of them straightened their clothes and sat down, Zhao Xingyao brought someone in. The man who had always been unruly was surprisingly upright and steady at this moment. He was about to kneel down to salute while supporting Ouyang Suishen, but was caught by Prince Jing. He stopped him with a voice, "Suishen is injured, so there is no need to salute."

The princess also echoed, "Yes, you don't have to follow so many rules in your own family."

Although the two said so, Ouyang Suishen He and Zhao Xingyao still knelt down and saluted. Although the movements were slow, they were meticulous.

The princess sized up Ouyang Suishen, nodded with a smile, without hiding her admiration in her eyes, and said in her heart: He is really a beautiful person, and in terms of appearance, he is even better than that Qin Shuyao!

Although Ouyang Suishen looks pretty, he doesn't have any femininity in him. Instead, he has a kind of restrained heroism, which won't make people feel feminine, and there is a sense of righteousness between his eyebrows and eyes.

Prince Jing also nodded, seeing that Ouyang Suishen was a coquettish man, and he was self-restraining and respectful, so it was a good match for him to stand with his son.

To be honest, apart from being a man, Prince Jing and Princess Wang are still very satisfied.

Ouyang Sui's warm voice sounded at this moment: "Greetings to the prince and princess."

Who knows that the princess couldn't help covering her lips with a handkerchief and laughed, "Why are you still called the prince and princess?"

Ouyang Sui He was taken aback for a moment, and then looked at Zhao Xingyao helplessly, and Zhao Xingyao was also looking at him with a smile, without any intention of helping him out.

There was a moment of silence, Ouyang Suishen lowered his voice, and changed his words: "Papa, please be well, mother."

Now, even Prince Jing, who was always calm and serious in front of people, laughed happily and kept saying hello.

Zhao Xingyao's eyes became more gentle. If Ouyang Suishen looked at him at this time, he would definitely be involved in a gentle storm by his eyes.

Knowing that Ouyang Suishen was not feeling well, he quickly asked them to sit down. The princess asked someone to bring over the things that had been prepared a long time ago and sent them to Ouyang Suishen.

Ouyang Sui thanked the princess deeply, and then took it. It was a delicately carved rosewood box.

Zhao Xingyao glanced at it, and then his eyes lit up. He took the box from Ouyang Suishen, opened it, and took out the contents. It was a white jade hairpin. Although the hairpin is simple in style, the quality of jade is absolutely top-grade, and it is something in his mother's dowry, which is of great significance.

"Wow, mother, you're being biased. Why do you only have Suishen, but I don't?" Zhao Xingyao complained pretending to eat.

The princess gave him a reproachful look, "You don't take my things less often? Besides, you can't match this hairpin. In my opinion, it looks better if you wear it casually. A gentleman is like jade." Well, Zhao Xingyao did

n't Thinking of being rejected by his mother so soon, he could only shut his mouth resentfully. In fact, he was very happy in his heart, his father and mother also liked the person he liked, there was nothing better than this.

Several people were talking, and Zhao Xingyao made jokes from time to time, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

Prince Jing suddenly said to Zhao Xingyao: "By the way, there is no clue to what you said for the time being. After that night, the other party disappeared out of thin air, and there is no way to track it down.

" , asked, "Do you still have any impression of the person who attacked you that day? Are there any characteristics?"

Ouyang Suishen thought about it carefully, and said: "The other party was wearing a black mask at the time, and he didn't say a word from the beginning to the end. Observation, he should be a young man of twenty-six or seventeen years old, about eight feet tall. He has strong martial arts skills, especially good at sneak attacks, and his moves are deadly. He should be a well-trained killer." "Killer?" Zhao Xingyao frowned

.

Prince Jing also fell into deep thought after hearing this, ordinary people can't afford to train killers.

There was no clue about this matter for a while, Zhao Xingyao was afraid that Ouyang Suishen would be tired, so he took people back to Lantingyuan to rest after sitting for a while.

Along the way, Zhao Xingyao stood by Ouyang Suishen's side, as if he was protecting a delicate flower.

Ouyang Suishen thought that it would be difficult to enter the palace, but he didn't expect the prince and princess to be so approachable, and...

He looked at the people around him, feeling a little dazed for a moment.

From that night when he climbed over the wall to his courtyard, until now, this person has been very kind to him, smiling at him, respectful and considerate, which Ouyang Suishen did not expect.

Before I knew it, I arrived at the gate of Lan Tingyuan, and a little maid suddenly appeared and knelt down in front of Zhao Xingyao.

Zhao Xingyao frowned, "What's the matter?"

The little servant girl boldly glanced at Zhao Xingyao, then at Ouyang Suishen beside him, biting her lips before speaking.

When Ouyang saw this, he wanted to avoid it, but Zhao Xingyao grabbed him and said, "You are my concubine now, there is nothing you need to avoid." Looking

at the little maid again, Zhao Xingyao was full of displeasure , said in a cold voice: "The words of the concubine will be mine in the future."

The little maid hesitated for a moment, did not speak, but handed a letter to Zhao Xingyao.

There is no way, I originally wanted to hand it in when no one was around, but His Highness Shizi has always been with Shizi Concubine, and has never appeared alone at all, and the little maid has never been able to find a chance. However, thinking about where the letter came from, her confidence increased greatly, and she felt that His Royal Highness would be happy.

Zhao Xingyao glanced at the little maid, and reached out to take the letter. There was no writing on the envelope, but there was a little vermilion in the lower right corner. Seeing this point of vermilion, Zhao Xingyao's complexion changed instantly, and he tightened his hand unconsciously, almost crushing the letter into pieces, with strong hatred welling up in his eyes.

He had forgotten this, and it was the same in his previous life. On the second day of his marriage, he received a letter from Qin Shuyao, inviting him to meet, so he left Lan Yun to meet that woman.

Looking back now, which family's lady would secretly send a letter of invitation to a man.

In his previous life, he received it early in the morning, and then hurried out. Lan Yun went to pay his respects alone, and later heard that he knelt in the main courtyard for two hours before returning.

Now that I think about it, it was because of him that Lan Yun suffered. In his mother's heart, his son is naturally the most important thing. She ran out to meet other women early in the morning on the second day of marriage. All the anger was on Ouyang Suishen, an outsider who had just entered the door. Angry at him being so useless, he couldn't tie his son's heart.

Now it is different from the previous life, the change of Zhao Xingyao's attitude changed the direction of the development of the matter. Since the marriage was given, Zhao Xingyao not only woke up in time, but also became more stable and mature as if he was a different person. He stopped clamoring to be with Qin Shuyao and got closer to his parents. For Ouyang Suishen, he also respects and loves him. With his protection, who would give Ouyang Suishen a face.

Although Zhao Xingyao hated Qin Shuyao, he hated himself even more. He hated himself for being blind, insane, and unable to see people clearly.

Ouyang Sui looked at Zhao Xingyao's expression deeply, and said softly: "Are you... all right?"

Ouyang Sui's deep voice was like a gust of spring breeze, blowing away the haze in Zhao Xingyao's heart in an instant, and he smiled gently at him, "It's okay, Let's go to rest."

Helping someone into the room and sitting down, Zhao Xingyao came to the door, pointed at Mu Xiang's maid who was still kneeling and trembling, and said: "Well, sell it out, and then check it carefully. How did the letter get to me? Clean up everything that needs to be cleaned up. If anything dirty flies into Lan Tingyuan in the future, I will ask you." Mu Xiang had sharp eyes and saw the envelope at a glance

. The vermilion on the letter, she has been serving His Royal Highness all year round, and she is extraordinarily alert and intelligent, so she naturally knows who this letter came from.

Zhao Xingyao may be a bit arrogant outside, but he treats people very well in the palace, and treats his servants as well, because Prince Jing told him since he was a child that if he has the ability to mess with outsiders, he is not a man if he messes with his own family. So under normal circumstances, even if the servant made some small mistakes, he would not blame him, but this time it was different.

If he was the same as before, he might not be able to sleep because of the excitement when he saw this letter, but now he is only full of resentment.

And the most important point, this is Prince Jing's Mansion, it is absolutely taboo for people outside to bribe people to do things for them. If a letter comes in today, will someone put a knife on his neck tomorrow? Thinking of Ouyang Suishen's injury, Zhao Xingyao became more cautious.

He called the shadow guards out and pointed to the two of them, "From now on, the first task of the two of you is to secretly protect the princess. If there is no call or an emergency, don't appear in front of the princess easily, but if he asks you, you Just tell the truth."

The two took orders and retreated.

Zhao Xingyao explained to the remaining three shadow guards: "As for the three of you, I have something important for you to do." "

His Royal Highness, please give me instructions." The three spoke in unison.

Zhao Xingyao lowered his voice a little and said: "I want you to keep an eye on the Prince's Mansion, and report to me any abnormal situation. Be careful not to show your flaws, even if the mission fails, and keep your life first.

" A little surprised, but they just follow the master's order, so there's no need to ask.

It's not that Zhao Xingyao is really kind, it's mainly because it's really not easy to train a shadow guard. Most of the shadow guards in Prince Jing's mansion are in the hands of Prince Jing, and these five were specially allocated to him by Prince Jing.

Hey, the available manpower is still too small, Zhao Xingyao is thinking about how to train a group of his own people. ?