Chapter 60 Determination

Ouyang Suishen looked at Zhao Xingyao's nervousness for him, and his heart softened uncontrollably.

Seeing that he was silent and just looking at himself, Zhao Xingyao became more nervous. He hurriedly got up from Ouyang Suishen, and at the same time stretched out his hand to pull him up, and asked anxiously while checking: "Are you too tired recently?" For the sake of it, I still say that I feel uncomfortable, don't scare me!"

Ouyang Suishen looked at him, and after a while, he stretched out his hand and patted the back of Zhao Xingyao's hand, and shook his head lightly, "I'm fine."

Since it's not Zhao Xingyao was relieved when he was not feeling well, but he held his shoulders and continued to ask him softly, "Since it's not that he's not feeling well, what is it that makes Lan Yun unhappy? Tell me, okay?"

Zhao Xingyao's cautious attitude made Ouyang Suishen involuntarily relax his body, and slowly leaned his head on Zhao Xingyao's shoulder.

Zhao Xingyao was a little surprised, and a little surprised. You know, although Ouyang Suishen was not strong in front of him, he looked gentle and docile, but in fact he was not weak, and he seldom showed weakness. Zhao Xingyao did not expect such a posture now. At the same time, he also felt Ouyang Suishen's depression more clearly. He put his arms around Ouyang Suishen's back, hugged him into his arms, and patted the back of the person in his arms gently, like coaxing a child.

After a while, Ouyang Suishen walked away from his shoulder, looked into Zhao Xingyao's eyes and said, "What kind of woman do you like?"

Zhao Xingyao was taken aback by the sudden question, "You...what did you just say? Ouyang

Suishen asked again, "What kind of woman do you like, I..." "

Wait a minute," Zhao Xingyao interrupted him, "You asked me what kind of woman I like, and I'll tell you, I don't like women. what do you want to say in the end?"

Zhao Xingyao knew that things must not be that simple, and his heart became flustered. Thinking carefully, he was always with Lan Yun recently, and he had never seen any women. It seemed that he hadn't done anything to make Lan Yun unhappy!

Suddenly, Zhao Xingyao had a flash of inspiration, and he thought of Qin Shuyao, whether that woman was playing tricks secretly again, trying to destroy his relationship with Lan Yun. However, he didn't receive any news. Could it be that the other party did it too secretly, and he didn't know yet?

For the sake of safety, Zhao Xingyao decisively chose to face the problem directly.

"Lanyun, tell me, is it because Qin Shuyao said something or did something to make you unhappy? Believe me, I really have nothing to do with her. I don't like her. I only like you now, I only love you You, you have to believe me, I really..."

Zhao Xingyao was eager to explain, but he was afraid that Ouyang Sui would not believe him, so he became incoherent when he spoke.

In the end, he only held Ouyang Suishen's hand tightly, his voice trembling and aggrieved, "Trust me!"

Seeing him like this, Ouyang Suishen didn't want him to continue to misunderstand, and said, "Don't think too much, just calm down first." Come down and listen to me."

Zhao Xingyao obediently opened his eyes and looked at him, waiting for his explanation. It was hard for him and Lan Yun to come to the present, and he tried his best to let Lan Yun have him in his heart, and he couldn't let there be a gap and misunderstanding between the two of them.

Ouyang Suishen adjusted his mentality as much as possible, "You are His Royal Highness of Prince Jing's Mansion, and even the future prince, you..." Hearing what he said, Zhao Xingyao hurriedly answered the words and confessed:

"You are the current Royal Concubine, She will be the princess in the future."

Ouyang Suishen looked helplessly at him, "Don't interrupt, just listen to me."

Zhao Xingyao had no choice but to shut up and listen to his wife's lectures obediently.

"You can't have no offspring, so let's take a few concubines," Ouyang Suishen said here, bit his lips lightly, took a breath and continued, "Tell me what you like, and I will arrange it for you." "

Finally finished speaking, Ouyang Suishen felt his body relax immediately, and he didn't look at Zhao Xingyao's expression and reaction, but silently lowered his eyelashes, waiting quietly for Zhao Xingyao to speak.

Taking a concubine for the prince is something that he, the concubine, should have to worry about. If it were someone else, this matter might have been arranged long ago, but he and Zhao Xingyao are both men, and this marriage is special, so it has been delayed until now . Furthermore, ordinary sons of aristocratic families, the royal family and the nobles had access to houses before they got married, and Zhao Xingyao didn't have these before they got married. If so, he should have accepted it long ago.

But why do I still feel sad, even a little wronged?

Zhao Xingyao didn't expect that what Lan Yun wanted to tell him was this, that Lan Yun wanted to help him take a concubine, he just felt sad for a while. He gave him all his heart, but he actually wanted to push him to others, Zhao Xingyao was so angry and angry, his eyes were red. He really wanted to ask Ouyang Suishen loudly whether he had himself in his heart.

However, he felt distressed seeing Ouyang Suishen bowing his head and being silent, and he couldn't ask any more questions. He could feel that Lan Yun didn't have affection for him. If he did, why did he come to persuade himself to accept it? Concubine, does he have any difficulties?

Suddenly, Zhao Xingyao remembered that Lan Yun went to his mother's place today, and after thinking about it, he finally got a glimpse of the truth of the matter.

He tried his best to calm down his breathing, leaned close to Ouyang Suishen's cheek, put a light kiss on it, and asked, "Did mother tell you something?" Ouyang Suishen raised his eyes to Zhao Xingyao, and paused for a

while Said: "It's not all because of mother's words, you originally..."

Zhao Xingyao frowned, he didn't want to hear what he said next, so he simply sealed his mouth and blocked his words.

Because he was in a bad mood, Zhao Xingyao kissed extraordinarily fiercely, until he snatched all the air from the person's lungs before releasing him. He pressed against Ouyang Suishen's forehead, panting and said: "Lanyun, I only like you, only you, I will never like anyone, let alone have children with other women, that is a This is a kind of selfish and irresponsible performance, and I can't have a child with someone I don't like, if I really want to have a child, I only want to have a child with you, can you give me one?" Speaking

later , Zhao Xingyao took advantage of the opportunity to bite Ouyang Suishen's ear, and his words were shameful and lingering, which instantly made Ouyang Suishen's blush more thoroughly. He pushed Zhao Xingyao away in embarrassment, and blushed and argued hotly: "I... I am a man , how can I... how can I..."

How can I have a child, I couldn't say it after all.

Seeing his shy and annoyed look, Zhao Xingyao felt that his heart was about to melt, and he pushed him back into his arms.

"It was mother who asked you to persuade me, right? Actually, I was a little angry just now. I don't want you to be the one who persuaded me, or you should tell me directly instead of asking me what I like. Girl, you still have to make arrangements for me, you heartless, I've given my heart to you alone, and you still come to anger me like this, I really wish I could eat you up." Ouyang Suishen looked at

him She felt even more ashamed in her arms, and at the same time, her heart became sweeter. However, they couldn't get past this matter, and if he cared about Zhao Xingyao, he really needed to think more about him.

Zhao Xingyao continued to say to him: "If I was with another woman in order to leave an heir, and then abandoned her, wouldn't that be too ruthless and unrighteous? Would you still think of me like this? More importantly, , I can't do it, my heart is filled with a man named Ouyang Suishen, and I can't accommodate anything else."

Since he was reborn, all he wanted was to spend his life with Ouyang Suishen, and he would never If he likes others, he will not let others insert them, he will give him enough sense of security and full love.

Hearing Zhao Xingyao say so much, saying that it was a lie not to be touched, Ouyang Suishen couldn't help reaching out and hugging Zhao Xingyao back, a smile finally appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"Promise me, you can tell me directly if you have anything in the future, and we can solve it together. As long as you stand by my side, I won't be afraid of the sky falling, but if you don't even believe me and don't stand with me, I really don't know what to do." Zhao Xingyao hugged him tighter, their chests pressed against their chests, and their heartbeats gradually became the same.

"En." Ouyang Suishen responded softly, and then worried again, "Mother..."

Zhao Xingyao let go of him and kissed his eyes, "Hey, don't worry about this, just leave it to me." Well, if mother asks you, just say that you have persuaded me, and don't say anything else."

Ouyang Suishen nodded thoughtfully, in fact, this matter has always been pressed in his heart In the depths, this is also the reason why he was indulging in Zhao Xingyao's tenderness, and at the same time worried that his true feelings would be let down, so he dared not give it all up. For feelings, he has his pride, even if he can't help himself, his heart can't be let down.

Perhaps it was because the two of them finally untied a knot in their hearts, and they both felt a little joy in their hearts. When Zhao Xingyao looked at the absolutely beautiful face in front of him, and the pair of shining eyes when he looked at him, his blood boiled all of a sudden. Pushing Ouyang Suishen down on the bed, he impatiently covered the softness of those two petals.

Today's Ouyang Suishen was exceptionally docile and obedient, and even slightly parted his lips when Zhao Xingyao was tentatively trying to go deeper, let him in indulgently, and then entangled him. At some point, his hands climbed onto Zhao Xingyao's neck and hugged him tightly.

Zhao Xingyao's scalp was numb, and he felt that he was about to burn. Lan Yun, who was so enthusiastic, made him want to stop. He felt that something would happen tonight. escaped.

Even so, he still controlled his strength carefully, for fear of hurting him.

The atmosphere in the room gradually heated up. Zhao Xingyao used all his perseverance to rein in the precipice before he lost control. He looked at the panting person under him who was kissed by him, and lowered his head to touch the red water that had already been kissed by him. bright lips, and then slightly tilted his head to kiss the white side of the neck that was dripping with thin sweat, vaguely asking for Ouyang Suishen's opinion, "Is it okay?"