Chapter 1: Eagle's Division

Cody wandered to the encampment, wondering where his team was... until they came out from their tents, readying their Muskets and Ammunition.

???: Alright, Squad... we've got 8 people, so we group up in pairs. Don't forget your battle buddy... they'll be needed to save your life.

A man comes out, standing around 5 foot 8 and 175 pounds. He exited his tent, and met face to face with the 6'1, 220 pound Cody.

???: Lord above! You scare the blazes out of me...

He almost completed jumped out of his own skin. He wasn't much older than Cody, but was a lot more beaten up in the face.

???: Corporal James Lazarus...

Cody: Cody...

James and Cody were now presumed to be battle buddies, due to thr fact James is always the one left alone on his own devices.

???: Alright! Move! We've got to hit the battlefield with our division before we get bunched up by Cannon fire!

Cody acknowledged the order, now regrouping near the linking division just a few dozen meters from their tent... They're being deployed to the border trench.

The commanding officer of the Division stood before them, and turned to face the regrouping 10,000 soldiers. He had a scarred face with a lot of old wounds from ancient battles.

Officer: Okay, seems everyone's here no? You're part of the Eagle's Division... the SINGLE most important division of the Southeastern Front.

The Officer spoke with vigor, but also with commanding authority. He has seen enough combat to have the expierence to guide his division through.

Officer: Our objective when we arrive at the field will be important. Our goal is to link up with the Duscany 184th Infantry Division to hold off the incoming 5 Division Attack at 1900 Hours tonight.

The division was silent. They were going to see the first battle they'd ever had fought before. They each peered to their side, not knowing what was coming...

Officer: CADETS! We've got a day to burn for marching... so we've got not too long before that attack commences. MOVE OUT!

The first group of soldiers begin to March, and one line by another began to follow suit. The Continental Army's Eagle Division was moving to the frontline to begin helping the defensive lines hold onto their holdings.

Officer: Step with your Left foot, damn it! You're doing it wrong!

The Division would fix this with their next few steps, and the CO would nod in approval. He, rather than rising on horse, decided to march with them to act as a role model.

Officer: You're Xelbians! Be proud of your nation! We were birthed from fighting against the same tyranny that has rocked our ally!

The Conscripts were not as morally high as he was, but with enough given time... the Division CO would make them into an Elite fighting Division. One that just might be able to stand toe to toe with the best of the world's Divisions.

Officer: Don't lock your knees when ruck marching! You're carrying a lot of equipment, so don't be locking your knees!

The Division now would cross over a hill nearby the camp. This would be the beggining notion to the battlefield from the campsite.