dancing with Shiva

M/n in his invisible form was aimlessly walking around when he saw Shiva. He was..dancing. he let out a small giggle, so amusing.

"I heard a giggle so ill guess..m/n was it?"

"Correct." M/n said his voice a distant whisper before he made himself known. "Why do you dance?" He asked his voice normal now.

"Its fun."

"Childish."

"Fun."

"Childish."

"Fun."

"Childish."

"How would you know of you haven'tever danced."

"I have and i know it's childish."

"Ok old man."

"Old-? Do i look old?" M/n asked feeling his face. Before turning it invisible with a embarrassed blush.

"No but your personality is."

His face being shown again m/n took a step into the open clearing. "Technology is amazing." He said clapping and like a invisible band was summoned music began to play. "I have you know boy i was more worshipped then Zeus in my day! They even wrote a song on me." He said.

Beautiful!

Powerful!

Cunning!

Cold!

It sung clapped his hands above his head. He danced like in the early days of humans, in the time they called 18-1900s.

Father's has a magic Can't be foretold

Stronger than one!

Stronger than ten!

Stronger than a thousand men!

His movements were clean and swift. Like he has done this dance 100 times before. Like he's the creature of it.

Born of cold and winter air

And mountain rain combining

This godly force, both foul and fair

Has a golden heart worth finding

Honestly Shiva could enjoy this. But his style but regardless he joined in. Following m/n movements.

Cut through the heart

Cold and clear

Strike for love and strike for fear!

M/n giggled watching Shiva copy his movements. Its been years on years since he danced like this, or seen someone else even close to it.

There's beauty and there's danger here!

Split the ice apart

Beware father's heart

By the end m/n had a wide smile as he laughed, Shiva continued to dance in odd ways. M/n even tried to copy him.

Off in the distance Zeus watched with amusement. Seems he's slowly breaking. That could be bad.