Chapter 27 - Okizari✓

His skin seemed paler than before. His black clothes were ripped at the edges and he wore chains with dark rings around them.

"I have come to take what is rightfully mine." Mr. Okizari continued. The dragons roared.

"Whatever you're looking for, it's not here, see you out." Ryoko snarled.

"Well, if you want it the hard way. Be. My. Guest." Mr.Okizari chuckled with an insane look in his eyes.

The three dragons started charging toward me with their jaws wide open. I stood my ground.

"Everyone stay back! I'll hold them off." I yelled while firing at the two dragons that were trying to attack.

One of the dragons was immediately hit and was pushed back. It let out an ear-piercing scream. Kaida had the dragon under her control, she had it paralyzed laying on the ground.

Then one of the other dragons swooped over me and grabbed my leg. Its claws dug into my leg. My knee buckled and I lost balance. It lifted me into the air "HELP!" I screamed as the dragon flew higher.

Ryoko's hands glowed as he touched Wyverns's neck. Ryoko transformed and flew at lightning speed, knocking the other dragon with immense power. The dragon released me as it started feeling out of the sky. Ryoko attacked it at every chance he got. I was falling out of the sky, I concentrated on the wind currents passing me as I fell. Faster and faster. It all happened too fast.

Suddenly everything went still. I was floating in the wind.

"Looks like someone was able to control the air element, huh?" Talila's voice chuckled.

"And look who came back," I restored.

"I was on vacation!" Talila stated.

I questioned, "In this time of need?"

"Well, I was stressed," She remarked.

"That's something you don't hear every day, A necklace being stressed." I chuckled in dismay.

"Am-u-let," Talila stressed each letter in the word amulet to Ayla.

"Whatever, Mr. Okizari is back and he's demanding I hand you and myself over to him," I explained.

"Okay, I am sorry to say this but I think I have to take over for this one I don't think we can avoid him any longer," She responded

"What do you mean take over," I questioned.

"Control of your body." She replied.

"No way! I can do this on my own. I've trained well enough for this, he's not even a god. So what can he do?" I said in shock.

"I am saying–'' Talila rambled.

"You're saying that I am not strong enough to deal with this!?" I interjected.

"Calm down! We both know that's not true, you are powerful and so there is no guarantee he will leave us alone once we're done here, leaving him with a scratch. We have to avoid him for the longest time until that day." Talila reassured me.

"Fine. What happens till then?" I asked.

"Forget what happens then, for now, I think the team needs your help." Talila insisted.

She was right, I flew down to see a bloody mess of scales and blood on the ground. I landed on the ground looking for the rest of the group. Nothing.

ground seeing a monster. This was it. The God of destruction.

"How'd he get here!?" I yelled.

"There was a flash, Okizari disappeared and a giant black humanoid creature was in his place," Ryoko responded. Ryoko was behind me, blood running down his face, scratches, and deep wounds, but the more noticeable one was a huge gash on his left leg that caused him to limp. Everyone was not far behind, hiding in the closest wild bushes they could find.