||You look...different.?||Chapter 3||

(Terribly sorry for any grammar mistakes on this story, since I'm grounded, I'm bored and I don't have anything better to do right now so enjoy!)

Takemichi was now Infront of his closet looking into it to see if he found anything he liked. He had about 20 mins until Chifuyu got to his house.

He decided to go with a black long sleeve turtleneck, black jeans, black and white shoes, and a black jacket. He then put on a few necklaces that he had laying around and some rings. Some people would probably call him emo, but he wouldn't care, and it fit his vibe. He decided to finish off his look with earrings, they were knives that pointed down. He admired them in some way, he just couldn't say how.

Takemichi was now sitting in his living room. His hair was down and his eyebags were pretty visible. His lights were out as he sat in silence with his own thoughts. He didn't know what to expect from this meeting or how people would take to his appearance. His Dark, dull, oceanic eyes were glowing under the moonlight. They showed no emotion, colder than ice as one might say.

He looked at his phone. '9:30'. the meeting starts at 10:00. He started to grow impatient and annoyed at Chifuyu's lateness. Even though he never said when he would be there.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The sound made Takemichi jump a bit, but he quickly regained his composure. He stood up and walked towards the door, expecting it to be Chifuyu. He was wrong. It was-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No one. He looked around as the cold air seeped in like it was hiding from the outside world. No one was outside his door. He looked down and saw a letter. It was a light beige color and had a red stamp on it, the imprint on the stamp had a letter in it. 'S', he opened the letter, clearly confused and read it.

'Greetings Hanagaki, I'm the person who wants to meet you. My name will be unknown to you until we meet. I'm only writing this to deliver the meeting place, which will be in front of Shibuya station. Please do not forget about this or there will be consequences. Pleasure meeting you and don't forget. -S'

'Shibuya station?! That's at least an hour walk from Tokyo. Damn.'

A noise dragged him out of his thoughts. It was Chifuyu.

'Finally,' He thought.

"Sorry for the wait Partner!" Chifuyu told him.

"It's alright, I wasn't doing anything special anyway." He replied.

"what 'chu got there?" Chifuyu asked him, pointing at the letter in his hand.

Takemichi quickly folded the letter and put it back in the envelope.

"Nothing that concerns you." Takemichi told him, his voice cold and threatening.

"Ah, alright...we should get going thing, don't want to be late!" Chifuyu told him, ignoring the threatening tone his friend gave him.

They were almost to the shrine when Chifuyu told Takemichi he liked his new style.

"Thanks, I guess, I needed a change" Takemichi replied.