||'Hope'||

(Sorry for not publishing yesterday, I got caught up in a few things but I'm here now, this chapter is going to be a bit shorter, and I also plan to start putting in POV's, Enjoy!)

-

-

-

-

-

-

Them. More so Chifuyu, Draken, and Mikey were sitting in his living room. Waiting.

"What's up, Takemichy?" Draken broke the loud silence. But all he got was a shocked stare.

"W-what are you 3 doing here?" Takemichi didn't want to interact with anyone for the rest of the night.

"We wanted to check up on you, but we noticed you weren't home, so we decided to wait" Chifuyu informed him. Takemichi would've said something if it wasn't for a certain person opening his front door.

'Shit' That was he first thought as the person spoke.

"Takemichi, what's taking you so lo-" Siren froze when she saw who was in the living room.

"Who are you?" Mikey asked curiously but maintaining his cold manner.

Siren thought to herself thinking she should take this calmy. "Siren, pleasure to meet you Manjiro Sano or would Mikey be preferred?"

Mikey squinted at her, his eyes piercing her, but she stood there like it was a normal conversation. Mikey turned to Takemichi asking him in a serious tone, "Why are you with someone like her?"

Siren knew it wasn't needed to complain about the disrespectful words, so she stood there quietly, gaining her composure. Takemichi finally spoke, "We're just friends, don't act like you're my mother" He stared at Mikey with a bored expression, "Nothing more to it" He added on.

Mikey looked dumbfounded by his friend's behavior, so did the other 2.

"Takemichi, go back your bags, I'll keep your friends here company" Siren said whilst giving the 3 sitting down a mischievous grin.

Takemichi walked off towards his room to pack his bags. Siren closed the door and walked to sit down across from the 3.

"So, what are you doing in Tokyo, S?" Mikey spoke like she was a stranger even though they've met before.

"Nothing that you need to but your nose into Manjiro" Siren spoke annoyed at the question she just got asked. "And also, it's 'Siren' to you" She glared at Mikey.

"What is your deal with Takemichy?" Mikey asked her, staring back into her black eyes.

"None of your business" Siren told him, her tone of voice clearly stating that she wasn't going to tell him.

"Well Takemichi is my friend so it is my business. What is your actual motive here siren?" Mikey spoke with venom. He was glaring holes into sirens eyes, the aura surrounding both of the individuals.

Siren smiled but her eyes said something else. "You'll know soon enough. Mikey. My motives are none of your concern. Besides I'm sure you'll connect the pieces sooner or later, so be patience. Blondie"

Mikey was about to say something when he heard a door open.

Footsteps came out of Takemichi's room, along with the sound of Takemichi himself carrying a bag with him.

"All ready to go?" Siren asked him, standing up and walking to the door.

"What's going on?" Chifuyu asked in a daze, clearly confused.

"I'm just going to hang out with them, I won't be gone for long and besides, I'm still going to go to Toman meetings" Takemichi informed them while rolling his eyes.

"Are you sure this is consensual?" Chifuyu asked, earning a flick on the head from Draken.

"Yes, 100%" Takemichi replied heading to stand next to Siren, "Don't worry I'll still be in contact, I'll see you guys soon, see Ya" And with that, the door opened and closed.

"What the fuck just happened?" Chifuyu asked.

"Hell, wish I knew." Draken replied confused but not as dazed as Chifuyu. They both then looked at Mikey. He was staring off, clearly thinking. They didn't know what the days would be like from there on.

Before they left Takemichi's house Chifuyu said something to Draken.

"Don't you think that girl was a bit...sketchy?...I don't think I'd like to cross her path anytime soon.

"No kidding. We also have a meeting tomorrow so hopefully just Takemichy shows up. But for now we can only hope. Have a good night Chifuyu."

With that, they departed. But one thing they didn't expect was that that wouldn't be the last time they would see her. It was just....the beginning.

'

(Good night/day! Thank you for reading)

-Stup1dAng3L-

{End of Chapter 5}

-02/20/23-