||How They Met||

(This story will have Mikey's POV, Enjoy!)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I was walking with Draken. We were headed towards my older brothers shop, mainly just to relax before going out again but to also watch him fix up bikes.

We walked into his shop, and the first thing I did was grab a lollipop out of my pocket and put it in my mouth. Obliviously I took off the wrapper first.

Me and Draken walked farther into the shop to see where Shin was, soon enough we found him. He was talking to a boy that looked maybe around his age or younger. But I didn't really pay attention.

As we walked closer, that's when Shin noticed us. He stopped his conversation and greeted us.

"Hey Mikey!" He smiled at me and then at Draken. "What's up Draken."

I replied with a 'hey bro' and Draken replied with a 'Whats up'

Soon enough he introduced us to the guy he was talking to.

"This is Alex, he's a buddy of mine. He's into bike like I am."

I stared at the guy, and he stared back.

"Sup kid." He spoke to me and I just continued to stare at him. A few seconds later, he chuckled. I was confused by now till he spoke.

"You're like my sister. Speaking of which where did she go." He looked around looking for his sister. I'm not interested in girls so I didn't really bother having an interested look on his face. Draken said he seemed cool, with his left ear pierced all the way up and his layered hair, dirty blonde hair and a singular red streak in his hair. I had to admit, it was pretty sweet.

Shinichiro soon pointed out that his younger sister went somewhere in the back. After that was mention he yelled for her.

"S! COME HERE!"

A girl came out from behind the doorway, walking towards the 4 of us. She was wearing a black skirt and an oversized hoodie that has an S with a slash in the middle of the S in the back. Her eyes were black, like mine and my brothers and her hair was like her brothers but darker and no streak of any other color. She looked mature for her age, way too mature. But I ignored it, she was a girl. I couldn't care less about her existence.

"Yes?"

That's when I knew I was right about her being mature.

She turned her attention to me and Draken, and then looked back up at Shin and Alex.

"Shin, who are these idiots?"

I deadpanned and Draken looked offended. Shinichiro giggled as Alex apologized to us.

"That's my younger brother Mikey and his friend, Draken." My brother explained.

"They still look stupid."

'Ouch.' I thought, as Alex told her to stop being rude.

"I'm just saying, especially that one" she said pointing at me. I gasps as I heard Draken trying his best to hold his laugh behind me.