Chapter 2 - The Journey

The next day, Awan and Bintang set off on their adventure

The next day, Awan and Bintang set off on their adventure. Awan was a little nervous about going to space, but he trusted Bintang and was excited to see what was out there.

As they traveled through space, they saw many amazing sights. They flew past planets of all colors, sizes, and shapes, and saw stars twinkle in the distance. They even flew through a meteor shower, which was a little scary but also very exciting.

After a while, Awan started to feel a little homesick. He missed his friends and family on Earth, and He was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed by the vastness of space.

Bintang noticed that Awan was feeling down and decided to cheer him up. "Hey, why don't we visit some of my old friends?" Bintang suggested. "They live on a planet not too far from here, and they love to have visitors."

Awan was a little hesitant at first, but Bintang convinced him that it would be fun. So, they set off for the planet and arrived a short time later.

As soon as they landed on the planet, Awan was amazed. The planet was covered in beautiful colors and had strange, exotic plants growing everywhere. Awan and Bintang were greeted by a group of friendly creatures, who welcomed them and showed them around the planet.

They spent the day exploring the planet, playing games, and having fun with their new friends. Awan had forgotten all about feeling homesick, and he was having the time of his life.

As the sun started to set, it was time for Awan and Bintang to leave. Their new friends said goodbye and wished them a safe journey. Awan and Bintang got back into their spaceship and waved goodbye as they blasted off into the depths of space.