Chapter 6: Return to Earth

After Bintang left her, Awan felt lonely and adrift on Earth. She missed the adventures and excitement she had experienced with Bintang in space. However, she also missed the warmth and comfort of Earth.

As Awan walked around the city, she saw many people who were busy with their own lives. They seemed to not notice the beauty of nature around them. Awan felt sad, because she felt that the beauty of nature was too often ignored.

But then, Awan got an idea. Why not invite people to see the beauty of nature around them? In doing so, they can appreciate and preserve the beauty of nature on Earth.

Awan started making posters that promoted the beauty of nature around the city. She took people on tours to places that were rarely known by others. She brought them to beautiful forests, mountains, and beaches.

Every time people saw the beauty of nature around them, they were amazed and grateful. They began to appreciate nature and try to preserve it.

Awan felt happy because she had brought the beauty of nature into people's lives. She knew that she had fulfilled her mission on Earth. However, every time she looked up at the sky, she was reminded of the adventures she had with Bintang. She missed life in outer space.

One day, while Awan was looking up at the sky, she saw a twinkling star. She knew it was Bintang giving her a sign. Awan felt touched and thanked Bintang for the memories they had shared together.

Now, Awan took on the role of a tour guide for the beauty of nature on Earth. However, she knew that adventure always awaited out there. She knew that someday, she would continue her adventure with Bintang in outer space. But until then, Awan would continue to appreciate the beauty of nature on Earth and become the best tour guide ever.