Chapter 3

It's been three years since the war against the White Star ended. Cale and the others have been living their lives, accomplishing their goals, not just as individuals but as a family.  

Alberu having recently been crowned the Emperor of the new Roan Empire and with the image of dark attribute creatures being improved all over the continent thanks to their good deeds and the support they provided the heroes during the war, he was most likely to tell more people about his little secret in the near future.

Rosalyn got her rightful place as Tower Master, creating all kinds of astonishing devices and magic in general.

Choi Han finally decided to tell them about his past. He told them about the place that he once called home - all those years ago when he was still and naive and happy kid making friends and going to school-. He inspired Rosalyn, telling her the many devices of his previous world. She eventually made all kinds of technological advancements- making magical versions of the devices-. He still trains with Lock and the wolf kids every day, training daily to be stronger.

Ron and Beacrox announced the new Molan family to the underworld while managing the hotel chain their young master accidentally created in the Eastern continent. They've actually been quite busy teaching and training the new Molan heirs. On and Hong about their family business.

Raon on the other hand has been studying under the tutelage of Eruhaben and his mother, so he can grow up and make his own place in the world. Maybe in the future, he could follow Sheritt's steps and become the next Dragon Lord. Although he wouldn't mind staying beside his human, changing his form to forever be a baby dragon just so he can get head pats and apple pie whenever he asks. He wouldn't change his life, for any power or title in the world.

And so, we get to Cale. He has been doing what he does best. 'Slacking' Rolling around in his bed, eating, sleeping, reading in the library of Rock Villa, locking himself in his study not allowing anyone to enter - a habit he developed after the war-and now apparently DISAPPEARING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT- also during the day when no ones around but the others don't need to know about that-

As of right now, the mentioned redhead was currently sleeping soundlessly underneath the big oak tree in the garden behind the Black Castle. He looked serene, as his red locks fluttering in the wind making him look heavenly. He looked so peaceful and relaxed, while in comparison to him, the redhead's family was in total chaos. 

They had recently discovered that their red-haired troublemaker had been sneaking out at night. They had no idea for how long this has been happening. Worried about him they decided to have a meeting in the Black Castle.

"Where do you think he would wander off that late at night?", Rosalyn asked with a troubled expression.    

They brainstormed some ideas of places he could possibly go but non of what thought sounded like a place their resident 'slacker' would be bothered to leave his bed for.

"On, Hong, Raon, did you know about this?", asked Alberu who was currently getting a headache.

"No, we didn't even notice." On answers lying through her teeth. She looks down, appearing as if she's disappointed in herself. Her brothers nod their heads in agreement, also looking down. They were determined to keep the promise they made to their father even if means lying to the others.

The others started thinking of how he could just leave without the kids or any of them knowing. They then thought of the small changes in his behavior that they noticed in the past 3 years. He was more closed off and seemed on guard when around them, it took a while before he returned back to normal.

They asked Ron if he knew anything since he was the first person -after the kids- that Cale put his guard down for. The redhead doesn't even flinch  when around the old man anymore.