chapter 2

Ralph's pov:

I lead him into my room fully this time and sit him down on my bed. "You can tell me everything that happend henry, okay?" I say. Henry nods at me. His eyes begin to water and he just hugs me tightly again. I hug him back and I start to gently rub his back.
"Can I tell you later please?" He sniffs.
"That's okay by me henry."
I see henry smile slightly and that smile wasn't his normal evil smile, it was a soft, gentle smile.
"And also ralph," He begins, "not trying to be awkward or anything but can you.." he just stops talking. I tap him on the shoulder 3 times.
"Can I what henry?" I ask him.
"Never mind." He sighs
I sit with him just hugging me but then he slowly starts to lay down on my lap. I smile. I slowly start to drag my hand up his back and to his head. I place my hand on his head and start to play with his hair. Then i hear a little moan come from his mouth. I snatch my hand back in shock and place it over my mouth. Henry shoots up and looks at me with wide eyes.
"I-I" He stutters "I'm sorry ralph i-i don't know what happened I just-" I see tears fall from his eyes to his hands that are place over his mouth. I see him breathing heavily in and out his mouth and he starts shaking. He brings his knees to his chest and places his hands on the sides of his head.
"Henry!? Henry what's happening!?" I say scared at what is going on right now. I back away from him as I Don't know if he wants me to go near him. He looks me straight in the eyes with tears pouring out of his. He crawls next to me then he brings his legs up into a ball and cuddles into me me.
"I-I don't know what's happening ralph! A-am I a monster!?" I put my arms around him and rests my head on his.
"Your not a monster henry but I don't know either, should I get my mu-"
"NO!" Henry shouts looking at me with blood shot eyes like he hasn't slept in 4 days
"Okay then, but are you okay for now?" I ask on the verge of tears seeing my best friend like this. Henry doesn't say any thing but instead, he hugs me firmly and we stay like that for another half an hour until henry falls asleep in my arms. I get butterflies just looking at him cuddled up in a ball. I start to play with his fluffy hair again but not to much that I wake him up. His hair is so soft, I just love it. I love him.
One hour later, my mom calls me down for dinner ; I cover Henry's ears because he's a very light sleeper. I gently slide his little head off my lap and on to my bed, I take off my favourite red hoodie and place it over him. I looked down at the cute human that was just sleeping on my lap and give him a small kiss on the forehead before making my way downstairs and to the kitchen.