chapter 9

Henry pov:

I stand back up.
"What do you want?"
"Because of you going to your 'boyfriend's' house, we have been visited by the POLICE! Do you have anything to say Henry!? " father said. I stand there in shock. How do they know I went to ralphs? How did ralph call the police when we were having.. Sex.
"I- umh- I'm sorry madAH-". Ralph has turned the setting up, high. I arch my back and hold onto the banister. I gasp for air to speak.
" Henry. " mother starts to say, "What the FUCK did you do at ralphs house!? " .
I collapse to the floor in front of them. "W-we were just tAlking-" I groan in the middle of my sentence. I know this is a bad situation but, fuck, this feels amazing. A smile grows on my face when I was getting back up. "TALKING!? TALKING ABOUT WHAT." father yells.
"J-just talking about SCH-ouh-l~" I can't talk with this thing inside of me. I collapse to the floor again as standing is difficult in this situation. Father pins me to the stair frame. "Henry. What did YOU AND RALPH DO. AWNSER ME YOU FUCKING FAG" Father yells before punching my eye. The vibrator inside of me stops.
"I-im sorry father" a quietly say
"WHAT DID YOU DO" He yells, punching me after each word.
"I.. I kissed him.. " I say, half lying.