Dahmer

~~~

~~~

Love took a deep breath as she sat in the corner of the room. She had been undercover for three months now and it had all led up to this moment.

"What do you mean undercover? Like a spy?" Neville asked Love with fascination blooming on his face.

"Yeah I work for the BAU, so not really like a spy apart from when I'm picked for special undercover missions." Love smiled, she really did love her job.

She was sat in the main hall of the mansion she had been a guest in for the period of time she was undercover. An event was being held where teens and young women were gathered and ready to be sold to the men who would be arriving any minute.

The hall was grand with several doors which had all been locked from the outside so that no one would be able to escape. Love was working under the alias of a twenty three year old woman named Lacey Harndale. Her mission was to pose as a young, helpless girl, who was taken from her home and was now ready to be sold to a perverted man.

"This type of stuff actually happens? I thought it was just in those movies you showed us, Hermione." George asked his sister in law with disgust written all over his face. Muggles were genuinely terrifying sometimes.

A fellow agent was working under the alias of a human trafficker, who had taken Lacey from her bed in the middle of the night. The agent being there for the past months had put her at ease but now she had been locked away. The rest of the mission was up to her.

Spencer felt Love's mood become somber at the mention of the agent so he pulled her body closer to his in hopes of cheering her up again.

"Hey, you okay?" he muttered against her hair.
"Yeah. This is just bringing some memories back." She reassured him, turning her head to place a kiss on his shoulder.

She had been dressed in a white gown, like many of the other girls, to show her purity. The women who weren't pure were dressed in black, to show they were undesirable and dirty. The women in white were often sold at a higher price while the women in black usually weren't sold at all.

"Wow how painfully misogynistic." Emily muttered to JJ, who nodded her head in agreement with a grimace on her face.

Anyone left after the gathering was slaughtered.

"Oh my Godric." Minerva was horrified by the statement. She had seen a lot of horrors in her time but the thought of killing innocents always left her breathless.

Love's dress was off-shoulder and finished just above her knees. It showed enough to attract the attention of any man but not enough to satisfy him. Her hair fell over her shoulders in loose waves a decorative ribbon holding strands away from her face. Her neck was left bare of any jewellery as it was customary for the man who wished to claim her to mark her as it. Whether that be with a collar, a necklace or a brand.