Suspicions

"There's lots of leftovers that you can reheat. Make sure Dash does his homework. Alexis I don't care that you visit long as you behave as well. And all of you get to bed on time. I should be back tonight. Late. You can be in charge that long can't you?" Helen asks as she is packing some stuff.

"Yeah. But why am I in charge again?" Violet asks.

"Nothing. Just a little trouble with Daddy." Helen says.

"You mean Mr. Parr's in trouble or he is the trouble?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I mean either he's in trouble or he's going to be." Helen says.

"Hey! What's that? Where'd you get that Mom? You made a cool outfit? Hey are those for us? We all get cool outfits? Ha-ha!" Dash shouts as he finds a red suit and runs off.

"Dash! You come back here this moment!" Helen shouts as the phone rings and she answers it as Violet finds a red suit.

"What are these?" Violet asks as she holds up a suit before Helen takes it from her.

"Look I'm The Dash! The Dash likes this." Dash says as he is wearing one of the suits.

"Just a second. Take that off before somebody sees it." Helen says angrily.

"But you're packing one just like it. Are you hiding something?" Violet asks.

"Is everything okay Mrs. Parr?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Oh please honey. I'm on the phone..." Helen says as she continues talking on the phone.

"This is yours. It's specially made." Dash says as he hands Violet a suit.

"What's going on?" Violet asks.

"You're not coming! And I've gotta pack!" Helen shouts as she shoves the kids out of the room.

"What makes you think it's special?" Violet asks.

"I don't know. Why'd Mom try to hide it?" Dash says as he runs off.

"No idea but she is definitely hiding something." Alexis says as she follows after Dash.