Chapter 1( The Beginning)

(No one POV)

4 Years before at an island was a facility where experiments were going on,there were some low C class experiments (safer/weakest)and some were high S class experiment (deadly/The strongest) and while sorting their level Kageyama happened to be working on the new S class experiment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Experiment O7
(The saltiness)

Kageyama POV

I just happened to be working on a S class experiment which is dangerous but unique as well,this is my first time doing a S class project so I need to be careful.

Kageyama walks in a room where other people are and there is a big tv in front of them and a guy wearing a mask is shown in it.

(No one POV)

"Is everything ready?"the guys on the screen say as the other one replied "everything is ready but are you sure about this?Ik we have been working on this project for the last fifteen years but-"" I said what I said,We aren't stopping any further and will continue it......."He says with a very commanding voice as other people are now silent."Kageyama" He says suddenly as Kageyama startled and just said yes." You are one of the best scientist out here and I believe you are done with your work that I have given to you before right?" " Uh-h Yes sir I have already finished with the work that you have given to me, we just need to use it for the last step now" Kageyama says as he knows how risky it is. "Very well start the project now and then send me the reports immediately"Those were the last words kageyama heard from the man before the screen blanked.

Kageyama POV

"This project is too risky if we continue it any further everything will be a disaster"and out of nowhere he has to put me in this risk full thing. Kageyama sighs as he thinks what could he have done to get in this place.

Kageyama was a very good science student he was the smartest of all in his time but due to some reason he ended up in this hell,no where out.
All he could think now was how will this project end up cause of his last work he barely made it out,it was ok but now it's a S class he is dealing with,he was thinking more when suddenly someone called his name.It was the other staff out there,he told kageyama it was time to start the things. Kageyama just nodded and went to the room to start the project.

Experiment Room
07
(The salt )

No one POV

         (Imagine it more scientifically)