Escape or no?

Somewhere

Suga POV

After the door opened we were shocked to see Kuro,Bokuto,Iwaizumi,Tsukishima and Asahi. He was carrying someone

Wait Asahi?I said I didn't expected this from him and when I tried to see who he was carrying Kuro came in front of him.

Kuro.

Okay enough of the shocks and all so how did you guys rest?
You were kept together so I think it was good?

Kenma

Kuro what's happening in the actual life and when are you going to leave us?

Bokuto

Leave you?why? aren't you all happy that you're here?

Suga

Happy?we are literally tied out here with you guys kidnapping us!!!

Iwaizumi

Kidnapping?Oh!no no no,this is called bonding and this is only the first step we are taking......

Tsukishima

All right enough talk,you all just wait here we will be right back again.

and like that with one snap of asahi's finger they all left.

Wow so we are trapped here forever?
Suga said as he was very worried about the team.

Not for long!Eh? it was oikawa he had a hair pin with him and like that he opened the lock easily.

(They were chained okay?ropes come later)

Like that he opened everyone's lock.
Thank goodness I kept this pins that were given by tobio.

What?Suga was about to ask more but akashi interrupted "we should get out of here as soon as possible".

Hey look kenma said as he pointed.
It was a vent they could escape!!!

Okay time for me to use my snip again oikawa said proudly.Like that he opened the vent and they all started going on one by one.

They were in hallway now,they all started to see the exit they were running towards it.

Oikawa

We are saved!!!

They all were still running towards the exit when...

*snap*

They were in a different place far away from the exit.

How? kenma said shocking as they heard a voice behind them.

Running away?Kitten~

it was kuro.....and others were there as well.....

Oh no....time to run again.....

Run!Run!Run!

That's what all they could think as again.....

And by one snap and snap all of them went to different room except Suga he was still running.The others had to tame their's so they thought of letting suga know the other member.

( ik I am not good at explaining but bear with it )

Suga

I thought no we all thought we could escape!!!we were so close so why now?why me again of all my friends why me?

As Suga was thinking this he bumped into someone and that someone was non other than.......

Daichi

Suga

Daichi?!?! what are you doing here? wait how did you get here?wait no!!!we need to get out of here!!!

He started to pull daichi but instead of going or rather being dragged by suga, daichi grabbed his wrist and stood there.

Daichi?

Sorry but not so sorry suga....as he said those words,daichi showed his form and suga not able to bear him he was trapped again and now they were to be met with punishments....

Okay ok I haven't posted for a while and this chapter is even more short but I had tests okay, so sorry about that and yes I would like to know if you like being shipped with Hinata or Yamaguchi for the chapters ahead. So for now.Sayonara~

-Dusk