Part 3 (They are here)

4 years later

No one POV

It has been 4 years since the incident and the separation happened all three were busy in their own life and things happen to kageyama (That happened to kageyama in the anime when he was in his middle school) now he was in karasuno and met a certain ginger as his partner as he took the path of vollyball forgetting everything about his past except his friends.

Kageyama POV

Sigh another meaning less class.....I am so board as I could only think of volleyball and nothing else as I was continuing to dream the teacher called my and I just responded yes as she knew I wasn't paying attention in her class so she told me to come front and slove the answer and just like that I did it easily with no effort,all other students were surprised as they have never seen me studying or even paying attention in the class. I was so annoyed by the murmuring as the bell ranged and I simply went out of the class.

I met hinata in the usual place as he and I had same lunch period. I head someone say or literally shout Bakeyamaaaa and it was hinata he had his lunchbox with him and he started to argue with me why I didn't wait for him.

We were now having our lunch and talking about vollyball when someone tsk , we knew who this was as hinata started to question him and I simply didn't even looked back.

No need to be that stubborn King~ the owner of the voice said in a sly voice as the person was tsukishima. I don't know why but I don't feel something right about this guy it's like I feel that I knew him from the start and stuff. I was just in my thoughts as a hand pulled my face and now I was facing tsukishima.

No need to be that stubborn and stop with the ignorance it annoys me tsukishima said as he started to press my face with his one hand, I just moved his hand from my face and said what do you want tsukishima in an annoyed manner as he kept starting at me saying nothing it was silent when hinata said we should go from here making tsukishima face him and shout SHUT THE HELL UP SHRIMP!!! Drawing everyone's attention to us as he continued to speak if you want to go you can leave.... I was about to say something when Yamaguchi come and starts to apologise for tsukishima's act. They left when the bell suddenly rang and we left too. I was busy thinking why the hell did he had to  shout at hinata.

Tsukishima POV

I was enjoying my time with kageyama as that shrimp had to jump in between. The king had forgotten everything about me but I remember everything the day the place and his first moment with me........

4 Years ago

As tsukishima saw the elevator door close with kageyama going away with it he felt angery as how can he let go of someone he wants so bad and now his only goal was to claim whats his.
That's when he saw other people out there saving there lives from other experiments as he saw what the other experiments ability and power was he thought of testing his as well and now how better could it be? out here with all these helpless humans and after the disaster of testing his ability he came across a room with the files of staff and using his ability he found out kageyama's file reading everything,not even missing a single detail, after he finishes it he head's out in the facility for to know about other things and then teaming up with the other experiments out there and some moments later they see other humans beings out there they just hide for now and after some day when the humans left they built their home there and now are preparing for the future.

After 3 years they thought they were ready so they left their base and started to roam the area where tsuki's love was and after being familiar with the are they bought it as their second home. After some months tsukishima was enrolled into karasuno,the first day was annoying with him and his other experiment friends as well but then his friends eyes (they are many)  caught the love of their life's and now are after them where as tsuki who was bored though it is pointless of coming here until he saw him the love of his life walking in front of him.
He has waited this long for them to meet again and now he finally dose.

This time I ain't letting you go
King~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Be prepared for what's about to come ~

Phew finally done with this chapter,as you all read tsuki is not only the experiment out there in karasuno as there are other experiments as well,I will leave it up to you to guess who they are.
Until now.Sayonara~.

-Dusk