Chapter 17

"Anyways what time is it?" sunghoon asked

"6:45"

"Then shall we go downstairs and eat??"

"You can go first hoon, i have something to discuss with jihun"

Sunghoon nodded and went down.

"Jihun are you sure about this? We can be your parents? I mean you might change your mind"

"I'm sure"

Jake felt relived when he heard that

"Okay now Jihun When we got into school tomorrow please Don't go with other people and whatever they tell you don't listen, just listen to mama okay??"

"Okay Promise"

"Then are we good? Should we eat?"

"But I'm not hungry.."

"Just come with me I'll let you use my phone" Jake said and handed his phone to jihun.

"I don't know the password"

"hmm When is your birthday?"

"January 21"

"Then I'll change my pass to 1 21 6 Your birthdate and your age"

"But i might forget it" jihun said and looked down.

"you can ask me again, now let's go down sunghoon's waiting" Jake said and picked up jihun

"Papa not sunghoon"

"well you're the one who can call him papa not me"

when they got downstairs he saw sunghoon eating alone

"Hey hoon where's mom?" jake asked and sat down infront of sunghoon and put jihun on his lap.

"Oh she went out to buy some groceries" he said and looked at jihun "Jihun put down the cellphone and eat first"

"Not hungry pa"

"He's not hungry maybe he will eat later" jake replied

"So are we taking him at school tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'm not gonna leave him alone, just why would you leave a 6 year old kid alone in your house?"

"Yeah we can't leave him, Anyways i bought jihun some pajama's so he can sleep peacefully and comfortable"

"Sure but I'm going to put jihun on my left side because you might lay on him again."

"I'm sorry are you mad?"

"I'm not mad It wasn't a big deal but when i hear jihun's crying I panic Immediately especially now that we are Jihun's parents so as a parent it really hurts when you see your child crying"

I looked at jihun and ruffled his hair.

"You know Earlier when I heard a child crying, Jihun immediately came to my mind so I quickly got up and ran into him, Actually i don't want to wake up that time but i saw you trying to stop jihun from crying" sunghoon said and let out a small laugh

"And i was like "Jihun's crying Jihun is crying you need to get up" I was really nervous that time because I was thinking what if his bones were broken"

"Don't worry he's fine"

The two man enjoyed talking not noticing that jake's mom has arrived.

"looks like you guys are talking about something good, did i interrupted you guys?" Jake's mom said

I looked at the person who spoke and saw mom holding groceries and smiling at us.

"don't worry ma you didn't interrupt us and did you eat already?"

"Yes jake, I'm going upstairs now because I'm exhausted my shoulder is hurting already" his mom said and put the groceries she bought on the table

"Jake, please put the groceries in the cabinets if you're done eating because I can't do that anymore because I'm tired"

"Sure ma good night"

"Good night son, hoon make sure that jake didn't stay up late because you guys still have class and take a good care on jihun and jake"

"Sure auntie!" Sunghoon said and put down his chopsticks and started to clean the table.

"Good night Jihun" she said and jihun said the same thing too.

i felt so relived knowing that everything was going smoothly i mean jihun is fine with us being his parents, and sunghoon and i have no problem but.....i'm nervous about what my classmates will say to me when they find out that Sunghoon is my suitor and I have a child.

whatever, I don't care what they say, jihun is more important, no matter what happens, he will stick to me

"Hey jake?"

"Yes?"

"Jihun he fell asleep" Sunghoon said while pointing at jihun who's sleeping at the sofa.

"When did he got there??"

"you literally zoned out for 5minute straight even though jihun got off your lap you didn't even notice soo there he is sleeping" Sunghoon said and dried up his hand.

"oh then we should go upstairs now"

"I'll Carry jihun" sunghoon said and lifted jihun up slowly.

"Be careful hoon don't wake him up"

"Yeah"

after he lifted Jihun up, he immediately followed who was going upstairs.

When they got into jake's room sunghoon put jihun slowly on thier bed.

"Are you okay?" sunghoon asked.

"Im a bit nervous but this is for jihun so It's okay"

"Are you sure? If I'm not with you and you have a problem just call me okay?because I'll immediately come to you no matter how important what I'm doing just to make sure that you both are safe"

Sunghoon's words makes me smile and blush at the same time, he's such a man.

"Got it thank you hoon" Jake said and hugged him.

"Anything for you and Jihun."

hugging him is the best feeling ever.

"Now let's go to sleep?? I'm kinda sleepy" Jake said.

"Sure"

Jake got into his bed and slowly lay down and put a pillow ung jihun side making sure he won't fall.

Sunghoon kissed jihun and jake's head and hugged jake after that.

"Good night jake make sure jihun won't fall"

"I will good night hoon"

Jake P.O.V

It's already 12:06am Still can't sleep because It's too hot And I'm already sweating. Those two are covered with blanket, i don't know why I am sweating so much even sa aircon is on.

I sighed and looked at jihun who's sleeping and tracing his face with my fingers... I like his long eye lashes pointed nose and his slight curly hair.

I know raising a child in this age is not easy but even if it's hard I can do it, I will do everything for you as your parent... I need to be strong and responsible

no matter what happens, I will not let you feel the feeling to have a incomplete family.

I will make you experience what I did not experience when I was a child...I want you to have a good childhood.

I thought you wouldn't call me mama because I'm a boy but I was wrong, you prefer to call me mama instead of jake.

I am happy knowing that you are my son even I'm not your biological.

After an hour of staring at his face and talking into him while his sleeping i feel a little bit sleepy so i decided to sleep and i dozed off immediately.

"The most important mark that i will leave on this world is jihun."

END OF CHAPTER 17